The Outrigger Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I live in Bakersfield, Ca 120 miles from the ocean and it's a safe bet the fish we get in Bakersfield is fresher then they serve at the Outrigger. Being with famliy and the view was the only good thing about this vist. I had the fish and chips, no flavor and the fish was not fresh and tough, my wife had the barb-q chicken breast that was smothered in what the menu said was homemade barb-q sauce i think it was piled on trying to cover up the paper thin chicken that was purchased from Costco. My son had the combo which was shrimp, fish and calamari all frozen nothing fresh his girl friend had the crab cakes, it appears everything was from the frozen food section at Costco although I have had better food from Costco. The bill was $79.00 plus a tip for the waiter not worth the price!!!! A fillet of fish sandwich from Mickey D's is ten times better, stay away from this place!

Reviewed September 13, 2011

The fish was tough and I had trouble finding traces of crab in my crab cakes! Great view. Great staff.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

Dog friendly and the staff were excellent. Food was delicious especially the calamari and the cam chowder. They also have a happy hour.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Average food. Restaraunt decor is a bit weary, but the view is great. Harbor, Rock, & seals.

Reviewed June 1, 2011

We went there for breakfast after a local suggested it to us. We sat outside on the patio which was very nice and the view was perfect. The Menu was short but it sounded good. I ordered a English Muffin with Sausage and Eggs and my sister had Eggs Benedict. The waitress was very nice and the food came after just a short wait. Sadly the food didn't taste good and we were really disappointed. The view is great but the food is not.