Building is less than one year old as of this writing. Located in the heart of the Embarcadero. Very small place with 8 or so rooms. Clean with friendly staff. Continental bkfst included. There is a public computer for guest use also, I am on it right now. Kind of pricey but it is the coast. I stayed in the sunset suite with fantastic view.
Things I wish it had:
1. A grab bar in the shower.
2. An interior sliging lock for night security. The way it is now anyone with a key can enter while you are sleeping. I wedged a chair by the door.
Only thing I disliked was the aquarium was a few buildings away and they have a few seals there that are rehabilitating and you can hear them barking at times during the evening if you sleep with the slide door open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy magnificent Morro Bay views from the luxurious comfort of your Estero Inn Hotel suite. All the amenities you want, just walking distance from Morro Bay shopping, dining, kayaking, fishing. Not to mention proximity to the finest California wine tasting and most beautiful sightseeing and whale watching the state has to offer. We are located just 30 miles from the world famous Hears Castle! Don't forget to visit the exciting elephant seals just a few miles north from Hearst Castle! Treat yourself to the Morro Bay waterfront experience and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Estero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estero Hotel Morro Bay