“Memorable!!!!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Morro Bay
Tehachapi Ca.
“Memorable!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2010

My wife and I had just been married that afternoon, and we chose Morro Bay for its' beautiful scenery (fantastic sunsets and beautiful sunrises and its proximity to restaurants and shopping ). The Estero Inn being located right on the water, has gorgeous views of the bay and Morro Rock.. This makes for a wonderful romantic honeymoon or just weekend getaways. We intend to make Estero Inn , our Anniversary destination for years to come.
Respectfully,
Neil and Ruth Barney

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
tlc997
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2010

My husband and I traveled to Morro Bay recently and we just happened on the Estero Inn and went in and asked about a room---it was WONDERFUL! The staff couldnt have been kinder, the room was immaculate and the view was awesome. We had the Marine Suite, with a plasm TV, huge super comfortable king bed, sofa, fireplace, huge shower and more! If we ever return to Morro Bay, its the only place we would even consider staying!

Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tlc997
Cardiff
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2010

My boyfriend and now fiance recently traveled to Morry Bay for a getaway. I booked the Morro Rock Suite as a surprise, we usually stay at motels in the area but since you only live once I felt it was time to indulge a little bit. Little did I know that on our first night there I would be proposed to on the deck of our room at sunset! It was amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Our room had a wonderful view of the rock and harbor. It was awesome to wake up to that view for two mornings. Having the sliding glass door open at night with the fireplace on and a glass of champagne made me want to lock myself in that room and never come out. The bathtub was very deep and made for a wonderful bubble bath. The little yummy smelly soaps were a great touch as well. The wet bar also came in very handy. Also, you can plug your ipod into the back of the clock and listen to your own music.
The Estero Inn at Morro Bay is worth every penny and I will never forget it.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
esteroinn, public relations at Estero Inn, responded to this review, February 28, 2010
Dear Kelly,
Congratulations to BOTH on Your ENGAGEMENT! We are glad to know that we will always be a special place for you.

THE STAFF AT ESTERO INN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2010

My friend and I went on a girl’s weekend trip and we stayed at the Estero Inn. We had the best time! The location of the hotel was perfect for us. We were so close to the restaurants, shopping, and site seeing. The room was magnificent. I am looking forward to my next trip with my hubby.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2010

I recently visited Estero Inn with my husband for a romantic weekend getaway. This place far exceeded my expectations. I am looking forward to our next trip. There was so much thought and planning put into this hotel. I had the best sleep ever thanks to the comfortable mattress and the luxurious linens. The location is PERFECT! The views from the room are amazing. If you are planning a trip to Morro Bay you MUST check this place out. You need to see for yourself because words can’t describe how fabulous the Estero Inn is. And I don’t want to forget to mention the terrific staff. THANK YOU Estero Inn for making our weekend so memorable.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Bakersfield, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2010

My lady took me to the Estero Inn, Morro Bay, CA; and it was wonderful. The beds were so wonderful with such great views that it made the entire weekend a splendor of romance. With a nice fireplace, flat screen, a bottle of James Tobin Champagne, Rose Peddles, very nice baths, full sink/mini kitchen, and great grab and go breakfast selections, it is a must stay if your in Morro Bay! There are plenty of shops, food, and drink within walking distance along with boating, whale watching and other bay activities. I highly encourage anyone to stay at the Estero Inn. It is well worth it!

Tryce D Ankrom

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2010

Truly lovely, perfect views, great bed, Breakfast room and Breakfast really good.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple