“Yummmmy!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Nashville, Tennessee
“Yummmmy!!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Came here because we had vouchers from our hotel (Beach Bungalow Inn, which we also loved!!), but we'd eat there paying full price for SURE!! Get the sexy coffee-- coffee with a scoop of their delicious chocolate mousse and whipped cream! Servings were big! We ate here twice and I had the "Leroy Browns" both times. They were that good! Potatoes smothered in cheese, bacon, green onions and sour cream! Yummm. Yummm! Husband had the creme brûlée French toast one day and an omelet with avocado another day (can't remember the name?), and he was a happy camper too! Tiny place, but SO worth the wait if there is one. We were fortunate to get seated immediately both days, although there was a good wait when we left. Right near the water and view of the rock too!

• Korean first
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Went here because we had a coupon from our hotel. Great choice. Right near the pier but the selection was good. Traditional breakfast and dome interesting selections too. I stuck with the omelet and was pleased. Place is small and can get crowded. Building is showing some age or ambiance to me. I like that not everything has to be ultra modern and new. Comfortable is fun too. Enjoyable meal.

United States
“Fun place, great food”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Came here for breakfast based on reviews and a local's recommendation. Place seemed very local and had a nice and laidback vibe. The food was fresh, tasty, and came out fast. Not much to compare it to in Morro Bay as this was my first time here, but I can definitely say I was not disappointed in my breakfast at Frankie and Lola's and the view of The Rock.

Monterey, California
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

The breakfast was so good we ate here all three days of our stay in Morro Bay. The Creme Brûlée French toast is amazing. We also enjoyed the yogurt, fruit and homemade granola. I think this has to be the best breakfast place in the area.

• Visited January 2014
Lewistown, Montana
“Funky and fun and fantastic food”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We received two free cinnamon rolls each morning compliments of the Bayfront Hotel, but also ate breakfast here. I'm not a huge fan of eggs so I ordered the granola and yogurt, Fantastic!! Homemade cinnamon and almond granola was the best I've ever had. The yogurt was also wonderful. I had an excellent choice of Stash Tea served in an elephant tea pot. Loved it!! Can't wait to take my daughter here!!