“Wonderful Breakfast Stop !”
Review of Frankie and Lola's

Frankie and Lola's
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Fishertown PA
“Wonderful Breakfast Stop !”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

WOW ! What a wonderful Breakfast stop . . . we thoroughly enjoyed our Breakfast here . . . I got the Beef Hash , which was uniquely made , very delicious , and a great bargain . . . I had to get a box to take half of it for Breakfast the next day ! The service was very friendly and helpful , the coffee was delicious , and the ambiance being close to the bay was awesome. I would highly recommend this place for an excellent Breakfast if you are in Morro Bay !

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Simi Valley, California
“Great breakfast for a great price”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Today we had breakfast at Frankie and Lola's in Morro Bay. It's a tiny little restaurant at the end of the embarcadero. We had a short wait but it was worth It. The food was delicious. My husband and I both had burritos, which were exceptional. My burrito came with sausage but they were more than happy to substitute bacon instead. The food comes out beautifully displayed. Saw a womans order of fruit with apples feathered in the bowl. I also ordered one pancake as I heard they were really good. The pancake was amazing! Not sure how they make it taste so good but they did! The prices are very reasonable and you get a ton of food. I took half of my burrito with me and had it later in the day. If you're in the area make sure to stop in...they are open for breakfast and lunch.

• Visited October 2013
Hertfordshire
“A good breakfast!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ate breakfast here both days that we were in Morro Bay, great food, great service, what more can you ask for?

phoenix, az
“Been a year and still great!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

A must is the fried green tomato eggs benedict. I wasn't too happy with the pancakes - a little mushy in the center. Service was great and friendly. Coffee priced high - $2.50.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

There is plenty of good choices for eating in Morrow Bay, but having checked the form out with a local, we headed to F & L's for breakfast. Good choice on menu, friendly and efficient staff, and convenient location. All bread and buns are home-made and the Rye toast was amazing!