“Kid menu lacking...but the food is yummy”
Review of Frankie and Lola's

Frankie and Lola's
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Bakersfield, California
“Kid menu lacking...but the food is yummy”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The staff was great, and it's a nice, quaint local place. Our adult food was great. My only complaint is the kids menu for lunch. If I take my kids out, I don't want them eating frozen chicken dinosaurs. There were few other choices, so my little one had an adult burger, which she loved, but it was a lot of food for a small kiddo. I wish I would have known, I would have tried it just the hubby and I. I would like to go back and try breakfast...

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Santa Cruz, California
“Local, Tasty with Vegan Options”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Locally owned. We liked that they had Vegan options. Decor is cool in that all the photos are family but look like they could be of famous folks. Food was good though a bit slow at least very early in the morning (if you are in a hurry). Day 1 was awesome, went back the next day, different server and cook .... not as awesome. Need to work on consistency. I would give them another chance on my next visit because they are Vegan friendly and next door to the Bayfront Inn where I love to stay!

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Breakfast!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

One of the best breakfasts we had during our trip! We had to wait about 15 minutes for a table but it was worth it. They have some outside seating but we decided to sit inside as it was a bit cold on the day we visited. The service was quick and friendly. The food was great, the pancakes were the size of the plate, and it was great value for money. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited June 2013
Riverside, California
“Good healthy for vegetarians & non vegetarians :)”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

It was a little confusing finding the restaurant but once you get there it is worth it. The food was delicious plus it looked appetizing. Try it you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
Fresno, California
“Great Food, Great View of Harbor and Rock”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have eaten here twelve times and have never been disappointed. I like to eat on the patio, it is right across from the harbor, its cozy and relaxing. Food is always good and served hot.. I like breakfast the best, they also make their own chorizo and cinnamon rolls among other items. The portions are big so I have never left hungry and the price is very reasonable.

Give it a try and let me know what you think
Bob Henshaw