“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had a delicious breakfast here. I had the chili omelet. Loved it. Service was great, and it's cute little place, with outside dining also.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

On our recent stay in Morro Bay we ate breakfast at Frankie and Lola's. I had read the reviews and it sounded like a great place to have breakfast. My husband had eggs and toast which was fine but nothing special. I had the Leroy Browns which turned out to be a pile of chopped potatoes with very little cheese, bacon, etc. It really was not very good and I didn't even finish it. I don't think I would go back.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had breakfast at Frankie & Lola's Front Street Cafe on a recent trip up the coast.

I enjoyed the sauteed Andouille Sausage and Large Prawns with eggs and topped with Hollandaise. Not your run of the mill breakfast, but I would order it again. My wife ordered a more conventional Omelet and commented on the freshness of the ingredients. Both dishes were served with some wonderful, very crispy iron skillet potatoes.

Frankie & Lola's is dog-friendly, but the "patio" faces the parking lot. The docks with the fishing boats are located right across the street. After breakfast we went for a stroll and were fortunate enough to spot six Sea Otters having a good old time swimming and playing in the water. Judging from the size of them, they didn't look like they had missed too many meals...!! We were only 20 feet or so away and it was fun watching them. According to a local fisherman, they hang around the fishing boats and can be seen all the time.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We found them at the end of the boardwalk in an out of the way place. The food for breakfast was different but of excellent quality. they even ask if you understand what you are ordering. there are some interesting combinations but for a little adventure you will be rewarded. However the lunch menu is small and almost everyone orders the same thing. So I recommend breakfast as the best.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

HANDS DOWN THE MOST INCREDIBLE BREAKFAST I HAVE EVER HAD! Small, very casual place, but WOW! Fried green tomato eggs benedict with the spicy creole hollandaise sauce...oh, my! I don't do grits so they even graciously replaced them with English muffins. Best fried potatoes I've ever had, too. And coffee to die for. All I can say is.....GO! Incredible service, too. And of course, gorgeous view. I can't say anything bad about this place. If I lived in MB I would be a regular.

BTW, if you're not a Burt Reynolds' fan don't use the facilities ;)