We were fortunate enough to stay at this "Inn". The rooms are clean and well appointed. They can accommodate late check ins. Just call them ahead of time. There is nothing to obstruct your view. Our room was on the top floor and had a balcony. In the morning you could hear the seals barking. We didn't stay for breakfast since I'm gluten intolerant, but there were plenty of places nearby serving breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasure, serenity and relaxation await you at the newly redesigned and renovated 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites. Enjoy the tranquility of one of our 33 boutique guestrooms with vistas of Morro Bay Estuary, Morro Rock, the Sandspit and the Pacific Ocean. The Family owned and operated inn is uniquely located on the Embarcadero in Morro Bay, California and is pleased to provide pet friendly accommodations. Our guests enjoy strolling to Morro Rock, beaches, parks, shops, restaurants and along the bay to discover beauty and nature. Just minutes to Hearst Castle, Cal Poly, Central Coast Wineries, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, and Montana De Oro State Park, our tranquil rooms and suites, superb service and attention to our guests needs will ensure your visit to Morro Bay is delightful. BOOK DIRECT and SAVE! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay