If you're going to stay at this hotel request a room on the third floor with full Oceanview and a fireplace. These rooms are incredibly nice and are on the same floor as the small dining room for the Continental breakfast. The only downside to our visit was that the covered parking lot is small for large vehicles. The shower head did not put out good pressure. It was an unusually warm weekend that we were there and the rooms do not have air conditioning as most of the hotels do not....but they did provide a fan that brought some relief. Bed was a little too firm for me and needed extra cushioning.
But overall I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasure, serenity and relaxation await you at the newly redesigned and renovated 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites. Enjoy the tranquility of one of our 33 boutique guestrooms with vistas of Morro Bay Estuary, Morro Rock, the Sandspit and the Pacific Ocean. The Family owned and operated inn is uniquely located on the Embarcadero in Morro Bay, California and is pleased to provide pet friendly accommodations. Our guests enjoy strolling to Morro Rock, beaches, parks, shops, restaurants and along the bay to discover beauty and nature. Just minutes to Hearst Castle, Cal Poly, Central Coast Wineries, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, and Montana De Oro State Park, our tranquil rooms and suites, superb service and attention to our guests needs will ensure your visit to Morro Bay is delightful. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay