What a great little family-owned hotel in the fishing town of Morro Bay, known for the Morro Rock (the Gibraltar of the Pacific and surfer's paradise). Spacious rooms, fridge and microwave in the room, large queen-sized comfortable beds, great view and a little balcony. We were on the 2nd floor and had a partial view of the harbor (obstructed by a crane, but that was ok, we saw enough anyway). No pool, although there was a hot tub. Great breakfast in the am.
My only complaint was that the town is dead by 9pm. We came into town around 9:45pm and weren't able to go anywhere to eat on a Saturday night, because all the restaurants were closed - not used to this. Thankfully we had some snacks in our cooler. Friendly staff who waited for us to check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasure, serenity and relaxation await you at the newly redesigned and renovated 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites. Enjoy the tranquility of one of our 33 boutique guestrooms with vistas of Morro Bay Estuary, Morro Rock, the Sandspit and the Pacific Ocean. The Family owned and operated inn is uniquely located on the Embarcadero in Morro Bay, California and is pleased to provide pet friendly accommodations. Our guests enjoy strolling to Morro Rock, beaches, parks, shops, restaurants and along the bay to discover beauty and nature. Just minutes to Hearst Castle, Cal Poly, Central Coast Wineries, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, and Montana De Oro State Park, our tranquil rooms and suites, superb service and attention to our guests needs will ensure your visit to Morro Bay is delightful. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay