All reviews the galley sea lions restaurant downstairs room overlooking the bay two brothers premium room one night fresh milk morro rock pair of binoculars place to stay three rooms jetted tub walk in shower road trip great shower rooms are spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019

We had a wonderful time in a corner ocean-front room. The owners could not have been nicer or more friendly. The room is lovely with a killer view of Morro Rock and the bay. The bathroom is large and has a jetted shower, which my sore back appreciated (we did a lot of walking). The owners made reservations for dinner at the Galley and Windows on the Water, both of which were delicious. We used this as a base for wine tasting in Paso and it was great to come back to the cool ocean breezes. I highly recommend the hotel and am already thinking of a return trip.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank LATraveler33
Reviewed September 1, 2019

My family and I stayed here when we did the coastal drive between LA and San Francisco. The Anderson family are so lovely. Molly welcomed us warmly, she recommended things for us to do in Morro Bay. We had a lovely room over looking the rock, the beds were so comfortable. Very coastal chic and stylish!
Molly already booked us in for diner at The Galley restaurant before we had even arrived.
We will be staying here in the future - beautiful location!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2019

The owners Jeff and his sister Molly are AMAZING! We went to celebrate our Anniversary and their personal touch (along with all staff) made it extra special!!! They upgraded us on our room, which has the BEST VIEW on the central coast (approx 280*). The room has very comfortable chairs with an ottoman big enough to share as we kicked back in privacy, just inside the open slider door of the balcony. We enjoyed the ocean air coming into our room and when cooler air arrived, we turned on the gas fire place and continued to enjoy the spectacular sunset. Jeff additionally handled our dinner reservations at The Galley restaurant below, which included a special note to my wife (printed on the menu) congratulating us on our Anniversary. We also did a glassblowing class in nearby Harmony, Ca.

Room tip: Room 201 has the most spectacular view!!!
Reviewed August 12, 2019

This is a charming small hotel. The property is located right on the water with a great location. If you do not select one of the three higher-priced rooms, you will have a very small balcony and your room will not directly face the water. Even though we had an ordinary room, we appreciated the very large and well-equipped bathroom with wonderful shower. The best aspect of this property are the owners—three siblings that really understand hospitality! They were so kind and attentive, and offered us great advice and suggestions- everything from hikes to dining. I just could not ask for better hosts. They learn everyone’s name, check in to make sure everything is okay. It was great and we all left extremely pleased with our stay. I can see why they have earned so many top reviews.

1  Thank SDP_MSN
Reviewed August 7, 2019

This hotel is family owned and operated and we were pleased to meet all three members of the Anderson Family during our stay. Molly greeted us warmly and upgraded my husband and I to an available "over the water" room with a lovely fireplace and spectacular views. We were escorted to our rooms and provided hands on instructions on all amenities. Parking is a huge plus in the Embarcadero area and our space was always ready for us. I would highly recommend this hotel for a couples or family getaway. Couldn't have been happier with our 5 star experience.

Date of stay: July 2019