Anderson Inn
Comfort Inn Morro Bay(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$125
Harbor House Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$59
Blue Sail Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$160
$107
456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$139
$79
$77
Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$115
Morro Bay Sandpiper Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$65
Estero Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$219
Bayfront Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$117
Travelocity
Best Western Tradewinds(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe galleysea lionsrestaurant downstairsroom overlooking the baytwo brothersmorning coffeeone nightmorro rockoverlooking the waterplace to stayour honeymoonsan franciscofamily runspa tubstayed longerroad tripwonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2009

Stayed two nights. The rooms are very large and well appointed and quiet despite being on the waterfront. The owners very friendly and helpful. A great stop-over on our coastal drive from San Francisco to LA. Try the attached restaurant, run by the same family...the best in town. The only down -side is the (very large) power plant on the edge of town (why!!)

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Buiness Class
Reviewed March 29, 2009

Morro Bay is just an hour and a half north of Santa Barbara, but each and every time I arrive here, I feel as if I'm in another world! I'd heard about the Anderson INN from a friend who stayed there a couple of months ago, and he couldn't stop talking about it's size (small boutique) location (right on the waterfront at Morro's "Embarcadero") and friendliness. You can't beat owner-operated gems, and Mollie and Jeff Anderson evidently take the ultimate pride in the property; their father originally developed it as The Galley Restaurant. Everything's new here, the INN, and also the cool new Galley Restaurant located just below the INN...My room stood out over the water, and I had views of Morro Rock, the fog as it came and went, the birds, otters, seals - it was all a non-stop parade of nature just outside my window. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in, and the shower was dreamy!
An ideal location in the middle of the Morro waterfront. Three steps to the equally-wonderful Galley Restaurant. "I'll be baaaack!"

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed March 25, 2009

We thought we had found the best place to stay on the front end of our trip, when we found an even better Inn at another can't pass bargain! It was a Sunday night, been driving most the day, windy windy day in Morro Bay. We passed up two other Inn's to go back to that blue building on the waterfront row of tourist shops. We were greeted by Molly Anderson who was giddy we chose their gem of an Inn. We were giddier when she quoted us another can't pass up price for the best room in the house. A spaciously comfortable room over looking the harbor, and a unobstructed view of Morro Rock to wake up to. All local things to do were within walking distance to the Anderson Inn, including their highly touted Galley Restaurant. While we didn't eat at the Galley, we did purchase a great bottle of wine to share in the privacy of our comfortable room. Though the evening was windy and cool, we ended up sleeping with the sliding door open to our balcony, while waking to the calls the gulls in the morning's dawn of the new day. Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!! Reserve a room ON the water. It's worth the extra $$!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HossSFBayArea
Reviewed February 13, 2009

My husband and I take our family vacation every Feb. we stay 2nights at a regular hotel and save the last night for somwhere NICE. We have small children so somtimes over look the very nice hotels & Inn and settle for somthing average. I'm so glad we found the Anderson Inn. From my first phone call to the inn i knew this is where I want to stay! They were extremly kid friendly (crib was waiting in our room) and just overall good people: ) And the the room...Well I'm a traveler and I'll tell everything from the view to the lienens to the bath products we just amazing! Best hotel stay ever! OH! and I forgot my fave sweater & my daughters toy, didn't realize it till Jeff Anderson mailed it to us! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

The Mora Family
Sanger,CA

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank yvonneMora
Reviewed February 9, 2009

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful weekend here. We needed to get away from Los Angeles and this was the perfect spot. I recommend stopping by a winery or two on the way up if you're coming from Southern California. Molly and Jeff and the whole gang there were very welcoming and made us feel like family. To top it off the excellent Galley restaurant (in the same building) had great seafood and steaks. If you want a nice weekend getaway to kick your feet up this is the place.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Jesse307