“Thank you Jeff and family of the Anderson Inn”
Review of Anderson Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Morro Bay
Anderson Inn
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Morro Bay
Reviewed February 13, 2009

My husband and I take our family vacation every Feb. we stay 2nights at a regular hotel and save the last night for somwhere NICE. We have small children so somtimes over look the very nice hotels & Inn and settle for somthing average. I'm so glad we found the Anderson Inn. From my first phone call to the inn i knew this is where I want to stay! They were extremly kid friendly (crib was waiting in our room) and just overall good people: ) And the the room...Well I'm a traveler and I'll tell everything from the view to the lienens to the bath products we just amazing! Best hotel stay ever! OH! and I forgot my fave sweater & my daughters toy, didn't realize it till Jeff Anderson mailed it to us! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

The Mora Family
Sanger,CA

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank yvonneMora

Reviewed February 9, 2009

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful weekend here. We needed to get away from Los Angeles and this was the perfect spot. I recommend stopping by a winery or two on the way up if you're coming from Southern California. Molly and Jeff and the whole gang there were very welcoming and made us feel like family. To top it off the excellent Galley restaurant (in the same building) had great seafood and steaks. If you want a nice weekend getaway to kick your feet up this is the place.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jesse307
Reviewed February 4, 2009

My husband and I have been wandering up the California coast without a fixed itinerary. Two days ago while exploring Morro Bay we happened on the Anderson Inn and have been here ever since; what a marvelous find! Everything about the Anderson Inn speaks of comfort, luxury, and attention to detail. This gem is positioned overlooking a fascinating harbor, and has a terrific on-site restaurant. The Inn is lovingly managed by its owners, Molly and Jeff, who could not be more kind, helpful and gracious.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank the2ofusWi
Reviewed January 17, 2009

We had a terrific experience at The Anderson Inn -- it completely lived up to all the positive reviews on this site (and others). We drove up from Los Angeles on New Years Day for a weekend getaway and The Anderson Inn met and exceeded all our expectations. I dealt with Jeff via email in making my reservations and his responses/information were always prompt and thorough. Upon our arrival, his sister Molly treated us like family coming home for the holidays -- personally greeted us, walked us around, showed us our room, explained how everything in the room worked, brought us extra bottles of water, ensured that we had dinner reservations, and made numerous suggestions about things to do and places to see while we were in town. Jeff later stopped by our table at dinner to make sure that everything was alright and Molly did the same thing the following evening. All in all, we had a great time that weekend, due in no small part to the extraordinary experience we had at The Anderson Inn.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2009

We had the absolute pleasure of spending 2 glorious nights at the Anderson Inn. A small boutique hotel that was recently rebuilt from the ground (pier) up.

My husband and I were only going to stay one night as we were on our way home to Oregon...however the warmth and kindness of the owners, Molly and Jeff coupled with the exquisite accommodations were too delicious to resist and we stayed a second night.

The room was spotless, very quiet, elegant and well appointed. The bed was extremely comfortable - no king size beds, however.
The bathroom was especially nice...a lovely large separate shower - with jets and a bathtub to end all bathtubs!! The room overlooked Morro Bay. When I say over, the lanai was over the water. Breathtaking sunsets were watched from the lanai with a glass of wine. Hmnnnn. (Our room was #202.)

Be sure to eat at the Galley restaurant, immediately downstairs. The food and service was perfect. It is unusual in our experience to find such perfection in one place. We will most assuredly return to be pampered at our next opportunity. Thank you, Molly and Jeff for such a beautiful time.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2009

We came to california from Germany for a short vacation. We stayed at the Anderson Inn right before Christmas 2008 and I must say all the rewiews do not lie. We have chosen to stay at the Anderson Inn because of all the good reviews. When I tried to reserve a room via the internet and coulnd't get a confirmation number I called the Inn and Jeff was helping me immediately. That was in July 2008 and when we arrived in December he still remebered that we talked on the phone.. Molly and Jeff are fantastic hosts, they really made us feel welcome and even though we coundn't eat at the Galley restaurant because it was closed for an annual all over cleaning fot three days, Molly recommended a very nice alternative to their own restaurant. Our room was beautfull, spacouis and lovely decorated and the view of Morro Rock spectacular. We promoesed to come back next time we are in california and can higly recommed this beatifull Inn. We really must say it was "wunderbar"

• Stayed: December 2008
Reviewed January 1, 2009

Our stay at The Anderson Inn was for only one night, but we wish it had been longer. We were in the PREMIUM ROOM "OVER THE WATER" SOUTH. Breathtaking views of the bay, the Morro Rock and the ocean from our balcony. I highly recommend this room. The room was very nicely decorated, clean, and extremely comfortable with a large soaking tub which our son loved and a fireplace! The bed was also very comfortable. Parking directly under the inn. Although the accommodation was exceptional, The Anderson's, Molly and Jeff, made the stay even better. They were so welcoming and friendly.

We also had dinner at their restaurant, The Gallery, which was delicious. I had the Halibut and my husband had the steak.

On another note, my husband left his rain jacket at the Inn and Molly immediately mailed back to us.

We highly recommend The Anderson Inn and will definitely be staying there again…....soon we hope!

Stayed: December 2008