“Fabulous Inn”
Review of Anderson Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Morro Bay
Anderson Inn
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Morro Bay
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Molly and Jeff are the consummate hosts of the Anderson Inn. They can't do enough for their guests. Our room overlooked the rock and the sea lions, who bark a lot. Everything was clean and nicely appointed. If you needed anything, you only had to ask. We got complimentary bottles of water and upon departure, a bag of peanuts and a fresh apple. We only stayed one night, but can't wait to return.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sherry K

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is my second time at the Inn and like the first time, the owners greeted me with a warm welcome. This time around I met Roger. The room I reserved was the one with two balconies, one facing the Embarcadero and the other facing the Rock. Very spacious room, nice furniture, comfortable bed, a safe in the closet, and clean. The inn is conveniently located in the center of the bay, walking distance to cafes and gift shops. I reserved my room only about a week in advance. The rooms that overlook the bay were taken, not a surprise as this is a popular inn, therefore book well in advance.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank criticzee
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Anderson Inn is simply beautiful - the rooms are beautiful, crisp and clean.
It is family owned and the staff are lovely!
We arrived at the Inn the morning after getting engaged and had a bottle of champagne sent to our room by the owners. It is these little touches that really make the stay!
It is quite an expensive stay but well worth it if you would like to indulge.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful room, great shower and other amenities, nicest people run the Inn (I may have hugged Molly when we left!), lovely experience. Music from next door bar was a little loud, but town got quiet pretty early. We felt taken care of and wished we'd had more time to enjoy than one night!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I stopped here on our way from LA to San Francisco, it's a great half way point. This hotel was very clean and beautiful. Molly was very helpful and friendly! Roger (?) her brother was taking the night shift and was very helpful in our stay. Morro Bay is a very quiet town, and I'm not sure we would spend more then one night on our travels in the future.

The room was amazing and clean! Large and amazing shower. The small balcony was more then enough and give us a view of the rock and hear the sea lions.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Over the past several years, my husband and I have driven down the California Coast. On each trip we plan a stop in Morro Bay just so we can spend a night at The Anderson Inn. The hospitality shown by Jeff and Molly is like no other. Every detail of your stay is first class and no detail goes unnoticed. An example of the fantastic service is shown when you call to make your reservation. They ask you if you take cream for your morning coffee, and if you do, they leave a pitcher of cream in the refrigerator for you. This level of service combined with the cozy decor and crispy clean rooms make the Anderson Inn a wonderful getaway. And while you are there, make sure to have dinner downstairs at the Galley Restaurant. The food and the beautiful setting overlooking Morro Rock make for a wonderful evening. My husband and I love The Anderson Inn, and we cannot wait to return. Thank you Jeff and Molly for making us feel so at home!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SanDiegoCoast
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in an over the water balcony room and it was amazing. Fantastic views out across the bay to the rock and the seals. The rooms are really serene and finished to a very high standard. Molly is the best host we've ever had and gave us great tips for the next stop on our trip- I just didn't want to leave

• Stayed: May 2013