All reviews waffles waffle maker great management front desk person light switches nice hotel desk staff free wifi upon check pleasant stay would stay again san jose joel keys ash inns remote
Reviewed April 19, 2018

This is a very well-oiled machine, run by the most qualified management and staff. I've stayed here the last two consecutive years and surely I've considered it my home away from home. GM Sunit Doshi is very personable and treats all guests very well. He makes triply sure that our stay is one that we won't soon forget, and that it'll make us return in the future. His great management style is reflective of his staff--friendly, accommodating, pays close attention to details and most helpful!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 1, 2018

Definitely some effort put forth on this property. New carpet, furniture, etc. Breakfast was decent (seating area is limited, I could see this getting crowded on the weekend). Cute little outdoor pool area.

Where they fell short, and I think this is Comfort Inns in general -- check in is a painfully slow, inefficient process. I've been spoiled at Hampton where they have keys ready, you show an ID and they hand you a key. (Thankfully they had express check-out)

An oddity was the room was full of light switches on occupancy sensors. You fumble around just trying to get a light on. Or off. But, everything was clean and functional.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
cimorganhill, Owner at Comfort Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2018

Dear TeamW4,

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that you appreciate the efforts we have made. We're sorry that the check-in was too slow, and we hope to be faster in the future. Sensors are another way of trying to save energy. We hope you enjoy staying with us.

Yours,
San Panwala

Reviewed September 30, 2017

The desk staff were all very nice and friendly. We always ask for recommendations for dinner, and they offered up their ideas.
The room was comfortable, very typical for Comfort Inns. The beds were comfortable, the TV and WiFi worked well. The bathroom was clean with the double shower curtains that make a nice touch and keep water off the floor.
Coffee maker in each room.
The included breakfast was the one found at most motels today: eggs, a meat, fruit, and a waffle maker. Good enough to get you started in the morning

Room tip: As always, the higher the better
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
cimorganhill, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Thank you Jon. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We were traveling trough Morgan hill and needed a bed for the night. Popped in and asked the rate in a few hotels. Got to comfort Inn, and the man on the front desk was very helpful. He gave us the rate for the night.
Then checked the hotel next door, Microtel inn, he man on the desk was in the back room and seemed disturbed by us turning up. Eventually he came and abruptly told us the rate for the night. It was cheaper than comfort inn, but as he was so rude we left.

Ash, the nice man on the front desk was pleased to see us back. He checked us in and explained the facilities. We got chatting and it turns out he has written 3 books. He gave us a copy of Bridgeoetica, poems about the history of Golden Gate Bridge.
Got a room on the 3rd floor. Nice and quiet. The hotel is a bit dated and could do with a complete re furb. But the most important thing, the bed, was big, clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us. We are proud of Ash's work. We hope you return.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I had planned this trip for over a year as I was coming from the Phillippians to see my first grandchild and for my son's wedding. I had been in communication with a front desk agent who was a breathe of fresh air. The 4 times I spoke with Lisa she assured and brought peace to any questions or concerns I may have. Last month we arrived for our trip and was elated that at check-in I was able to finally meet this woman whom had assisted us. The hotel was nice, clean, and very reasonably priced. Upon check in Lisa upgraded my room free of charge because we are diamond status choice Member. Our stay was for one week and after our initial check in which was exceptional the days to follow customer service plummeted tremendously and was frustrating to say the least. Usually our contact was early evenings with a elderly woman (Sharon, sady, sandra) or man with a middle eastern accent who knows it all I believe ashford. From not receiving wake up calls, to room change, to no towels, no housekeeping, rude rude rude with unattentiveness, contact with evening staff clearly changed my perception of the hotel as a whole
Upon check out I expressed my concerns will a jolly front desk or asst manager Joel. He immediately was remorseful and attempted to cater to lack of positive experience. Overall nice hotel but clearly you have 2 staff that go the distance for great customer relations and 2 that could give a care less. The night lady from my own county was even worse. I don't know how they they hired those 3. If you check in ask for Joel or Lisa. They have the heart of the general manager and establishment. The general manager was a tremendous help. Otherwise I would never come back

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
cimorganhill, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Dear Josiah,

Congratulations on your son's wedding. I am sorry that your experience was mixed. We will strive provide more consistent service in the future.

Yours,