All reviewswaffleswaffle makergreat managementlight switchesdesk staffdecent priceother hotelspleasant staywould stay againupon checkthe breakfast areafreewayashgilroyhiltonkeysremote
Reviewed September 30, 2017

The desk staff were all very nice and friendly. We always ask for recommendations for dinner, and they offered up their ideas.
The room was comfortable, very typical for Comfort Inns. The beds were comfortable, the TV and WiFi worked well. The bathroom was clean with the double shower curtains that make a nice touch and keep water off the floor.
Coffee maker in each room.
The included breakfast was the one found at most motels today: eggs, a meat, fruit, and a waffle maker. Good enough to get you started in the morning

Room Tip: As always, the higher the better
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
cimorganhill, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Thank you Jon. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We were traveling trough Morgan hill and needed a bed for the night. Popped in and asked the rate in a few hotels. Got to comfort Inn, and the man on the front desk was very helpful. He gave us the rate for the night.
Then checked the hotel next door, Microtel inn, he man on the desk was in the back room and seemed disturbed by us turning up. Eventually he came and abruptly told us the rate for the night. It was cheaper than comfort inn, but as he was so rude we left.

Ash, the nice man on the front desk was pleased to see us back. He checked us in and explained the facilities. We got chatting and it turns out he has written 3 books. He gave us a copy of Bridgeoetica, poems about the history of Golden Gate Bridge.
Got a room on the 3rd floor. Nice and quiet. The hotel is a bit dated and could do with a complete re furb. But the most important thing, the bed, was big, clean and comfortable.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us. We are proud of Ash's work. We hope you return.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I had planned this trip for over a year as I was coming from the Phillippians to see my first grandchild and for my son's wedding. I had been in communication with a front desk agent who was a breathe of fresh air. The 4 times I spoke with Lisa she assured and brought peace to any questions or concerns I may have. Last month we arrived for our trip and was elated that at check-in I was able to finally meet this woman whom had assisted us. The hotel was nice, clean, and very reasonably priced. Upon check in Lisa upgraded my room free of charge because we are diamond status choice Member. Our stay was for one week and after our initial check in which was exceptional the days to follow customer service plummeted tremendously and was frustrating to say the least. Usually our contact was early evenings with a elderly woman (Sharon, sady, sandra) or man with a middle eastern accent who knows it all I believe ashford. From not receiving wake up calls, to room change, to no towels, no housekeeping, rude rude rude with unattentiveness, contact with evening staff clearly changed my perception of the hotel as a whole
Upon check out I expressed my concerns will a jolly front desk or asst manager Joel. He immediately was remorseful and attempted to cater to lack of positive experience. Overall nice hotel but clearly you have 2 staff that go the distance for great customer relations and 2 that could give a care less. The night lady from my own county was even worse. I don't know how they they hired those 3. If you check in ask for Joel or Lisa. They have the heart of the general manager and establishment. The general manager was a tremendous help. Otherwise I would never come back

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
cimorganhill, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Dear Josiah,

Congratulations on your son's wedding. I am sorry that your experience was mixed. We will strive provide more consistent service in the future.

Yours,
Asit Panwala

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Visited the property for ball games schedules over August 2nd weekend and had at least 20 plus rooms with this property..... highly accommodative staff and wonderful owners who went above and beyond to help the teams and parents.
Breakfast and room decor was par excellence and owners "doshi's" knew what they were doing.
Will highly recommend this hotel for group reservations or single travelers as it's very close to interstate and ample dining options available.
Sometimes to be in hospitality industry you have to genuinely care and that's what this inn keepers did. Keep it up and will surely return soon!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
cimorganhill, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Thank you! I hope you return.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

I've stayed here before, and as a whole, for the rate that I've paid, it's been an OK hotel. I have had multiple experiences with the room keys not working properly and having to be re-keyed (like other customers), but tonight took the cake. Yesterday, I called to have my reservation extended from Saturday to Monday. I arrived late tonight after a long work day and a late dinner with a colleague, to find out that my stay had not been extended. I was also told that this Comfort Inn could only extend my stay by one day if I changed rooms. When I returned to my room, I checked on-line and found that they had King rooms available at $175 to $250/night on my travel agency website, tripadvisor and this Comfort Inn's website. I think they cared more about the weekend profit than this customer, so I won't check in the morning to see if anything has opened up, and I've booked another room at a cheaper rate with a better complimentary breakfast, just down the road. As a busy field research scientist for a private company, I don't have time to mess around with checking throughout the day tomorrow. And considering that I found a leftover Chinese dinner in my refrigerator when I arrived, and a layer of dust on some shelves in the room and bathroom. . . . . Steve, Dekalb, IL

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business