All reviewswaffleswaffle makergreat managementlight switchesdesk staffdecent priceother hotelspleasant staywould stay againupon checkthe breakfast areafreewayashgilroykeyshiltonremote
Reviewed February 9, 2017

Wonderful staff. comfy beds, clean. good break fast with eggs and sausage, waffles.

I stayed one night at hotel next door prior night It was pretty grim: wet carpet, chipped doors, small greyish towels.

Comfort inn next door was much much nicer! I will plan on staying again at Comfort Inn. I recommend, a good safe clean place with cozy atmosphere.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
cimorganhill, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 8, 2017

The man at the front desk was extremely nice. We left Extended Stay America last night due to multiple issues with the hotel and police being there.

When we arrived at the Comfort Inn, it was clean, quite and honestly felt like a Marriot or similar higher end hotel. Good experience, nice room and the gift bag was a nice touch.

Room Tip: ask for rooms far on near the front as the freeway is close to the rear.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
cimorganhill, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Thank you Mike for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 4, 2016

I called the hotel directly to book a suite for two moms to share for our son's local soccer tournament. Both of our names were on the reservation. I reserved a King Suite with a pull out couch. I was told the price was $149. When the other mom arrived, she was not listed on the reservation and had to deal with that. Then when she went up to the room, there was no pull out couch. She went back down and told they had one of those left and they could accommodate. There was ZERO communication of a possible different rate than quoted. That night when we went to pull out the couch it was VERY clear that the sheets on the couch had not been replaced from the previous guests. GROSS. So, we had to get new sheets and make the bed. Then the next morning we get our bill and it's a much higher price than what we were quoted. We went down to speak to the front desk and the front desk was unable to grant us the price quoted. We were told they had to speak to the GM that would be in the next day. We received no credit the next day or a call to discuss the credit. I sent an email and did not receive a message back for two days. And the message wasn't Yes we will honor the price quoted. It was that he needed to speak to his team and get back to me. I called immediately and spoke directly to the GM. He said he would credit the amount and offer a small discount of $10 for the dirty sheets. Well it's a week later and we are still dealing with this. The credit card has been charged and credited multiple times. At this point we have NOT received the credit and the credit card has actually been CHARGED an additional $67.50! And the general manager doesn't know what to do and hasn't called back to determine solution and eta. Poor Service by this GM. So we are still dealing with this.

Room Tip: Make sure they charge you the correct and amount and DO NOT leave the hotel until it's fixed if there is a problem.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
cimorganhill, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2016

Dear Heidi,

I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel and it brought stress into your life. I will follow up with the manager to ensure that he follows through with the credit card charges. We strive to do better next time if you give us another chance.

Asit

Reviewed September 20, 2016

Got there at 10pm to locked front doors. Waited for over 10 minutes calling the front desk repeatedly for someone to come back so I could check in. Barely a sorry and no offer to make it right. If that's how they treat their customers, I doubt they treat the facility or their staff much better.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
cimorganhill, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

Dear Heather,

I am sorry that you had to wait for ten minutes. I will check with the desk clerk for the explanation for the delay. Given that we are a small hotel, sometimes our employees take a rest break during their shift.

I hope the rest of your stay was enjoyable. I would be more than happy to follow up with a a phone call, please message me privately if you would be open to hearing from us.

Asit

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Modern rooms, VERY comfy bed/bedding - I was impressed with this hotel and the price at $134 was pretty decent considering it's not far from the SF Bay Area.

Room on 3rd floor at back of the building - only negative, low to moderate noise from the facilities proximity to the freeway. Other than that, NO complaints.

Room Tip: Upstairs room, near front entry to building.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
cimorganhill, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Thank you William for your review. We intend to plant more bushes in back to help with the noise while balancing our state's request that everyone use less water. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.

Asit Panwala