Vacuuming at 11 pm at night from those that RESIDED in the hotel. Running up and down the hallways in the middle of the night. Over 20 cars were parked by guests during the day during check-out and check-in times. There was a handyman connection car parked in the parking lot for the entire duration of my stay (5 days/4 nights). I felt unsafe at the hotel due to so many RESIDENTS actually living there. The mid-day crew was nice in considering my situation I fell into with my laundry. But other than that, I would not advise staying at ANY Extended Stay America in the future no more. I even called their corporate office and they acknowledged that they do let guests stay there for a MINIMUM of 60 days at any hotel location of theirs.
Oh and one more thing! No room service the entire length of my stay! Terrible!!!
Save yourself the time and look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Jose - Morgan Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Morgan Hill
- Morgan Hill Extended Stay