“Poor front desk service”

Executive Inn Suites Morgan Hill
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Morgan Hill
Morgan Hill, California
“Poor front desk service”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have not stayed there myself, but my company used this hotel to house an employee for short period of time. They charged the employee to her personal credit card, even though we asked they charge our company card. We have now received inaccurate charges and credits on our company card. I've called to ask for receipts and have been told there is no record of the transactions and the manager has to come in to answer my questions. Still waiting for the manager...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Hollister, California
Reviewed February 3, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a night and woke up with ants all over ourselves and our bed! Around 2am we smelled something burning and went to check the heater, the plug was smoking and had burn marks on it. We turned the heater off and went back to sleep. After freezing our butts off all night we woke up and went to talk to the staff about the issues and requested at least some of our money back. The employee at the front desk said, "Well, why didn't you come down here and tell us? We could have moved you." I wasn't willing to relocate at 2 in the morning. A hotels main goal is hospitality. This place did not offer any! We asked to speak with the manager (Nelson Chau) and were told he wasn't on site that day. So, I called back this morning to speak with him and he was just as ridiculous as the lady at the front desk, saying, "You stayed the night so you pay." "The technician went to look at the heater and found nothing wrong." "Why didn't you check the bed when you first checked in?" "I gave you my answer and I said NO you will not get any money back!" And, when I asked to speak with the owner, he responded with, "I don't have to tell you." This was the worst experience I've had in a hotel! Motel 6 does a better job than Executive Inn. Do not stay here! They are clearly money hungry and hospitality is not their main goal!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Erica C
San Jose, California
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Noisy, uncomfortable, dingy, worn out, unkept, etc., etc. Wear your slippers. Vacuuming is not well done. I needed a extra hour after checkout and they demanded a $10 per hour extra charge! I've never been told that before. I got to my newly washed car to find water spots all over it from their sprinkler system. The best thing I can say for this place is leaving it. I wish there was something lower than a 'one' rating.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Steve H
Pleasanton, California
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This hotel is super nasty! When we got there we looked at our bed and there was a huge yellow stain. We called the front office and they told us to just bring it down to them. No we'll make your bed or give you a new one. Also there is only one towel in our room for four people! Also, there are two outlets in the room and none of them are anywhere close to the beds. Lastly, the carpet is super disgusting and the toilet paper falls off square by square. DO NOT stay here.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Madi33
Oak Park, California
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Just stayed at this hotel the past two nights and I'm very happy to be leaving today. Not only was it dirty and tacky, there was one towel (yes, one) in the bathroom. This morning we found a hypodermic needle over the door way. There was an arrest three doors down from him. Unbelievable! Oddly enough, the the bed was comfortable (?).

Room Tip: My tip = stay ANYWHERE else.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank kwads6890
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The room was clean, the Jacuzzi tub great, and the staff very nice. But the king-sized bed was ridiculously hard. It was like sleeping right on the box spring. The sleeper sofa was terrible. Don't expect a relaxing time at the pool, it's right off the highway and very noisy. The breakfast was okay but not great. They stop serving at 9, which is a little too soon for some people.
If I return (because of the low price) I'll bring an air mattress.
Bring a couple of large clips to hold the curtains to the windowsill, otherwise the a/c will keep blowing them open.

Room Tip: Perhaps the queen beds are better, but the king beds are useless.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Bill M
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Me and my hiss and stayed here last night had a king bedroom with large hot tub for 100.00 it was great except the bed was soooooo hard and stiff might want to use the extra mattress from the pull out bed for padding like we did...lol also u might want to bring or ask up front for extra shampoos wasn't enough for two people but other then that was good for the price especially since it was a saturday

• Stayed August 2013