“Executive Suites Morgan Hill”

Executive Inn Suites Morgan Hill
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Morgan Hill
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Have stayed at ESuites many times and have never had a bad experience. Friendly service, clean rooms, great big screen TVs, fridge, micro. I've read some of the other less rated reviews and have never witnessed any of their experiences..........................................Robert M.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank bob m
There are newer reviews for Executive Inn Suites Morgan Hill

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I come here a lot with my family and it is a great hotel great price with everything in there big flat screen tv with a DVD player and a refrigerator and a microwave and a comfortable couch with a big comfortable bed!!! Also the owner is very nice great customer service....

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Aar6805
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Lobby was nice, and the room was large with a modern 50inch flatscreen televison, however the most important aspect of any hotel...the bed...was found lacking. I found the mattress to be old and highly uncomfortable, which led to a restless night. Likewise the carpeting was old, and the cushioning on the couch in the room dipped into the frame with any amount of weight. Finally the modern TV I mentioned was useless since all the channels were depicted as slightly distorted, due to a bad cable connection. I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Michael L
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The room that we were given was huge! Big bed, couch, big jetted tub, big t.v., mircowave, and fridge/freezer combo. And that is where the good ended. When we checked in, we were given an upstairs room. As soon as the clerk told me it was an upstairs room, I asked for a ground floor room (my husband has a back injury and stairs are tough). I was told that that is the room that was reserved for us. The clerk wouldn't listen to what I had to say :( Mind you, on the side we were on (facing the freeway), there were 7 unoccupied downstairs rooms. There must have been a drug convention in town this weekend because 4 of the rooms on our floor had major drug traffic going on. And then a prostitute showed up :( I am NOT kidding about this! We decided to go to the pool and swim... but once there, realized that the pool heater AND/OR pump was not on. And... we also didn't want to share with the many frogs that were swimming. :( We decided to sit outside at the picnic table, but when we walked thru the lawn, massive amounts of frogs were jumping everywhere. We went back to our room and then there was a young boy that was riding his scooter along the walkway (yes! upstairs!!) from about 10:20 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. When we checked out, I let the desk clerk know about the pool and the frogs. She said she was sorry and that another couple complained also. I asked if she was going to deduct for the inconvenience and she said, "Nope". This was a horrible experience all the way around!

Room Tip: There is a Ramada down the street and a Quality Inn next door. Try one of those hotels instead!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank xxLauraAnnxx
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We we there for a NARCH Hockey Event and all the local hotels in San Jose were booked. The positive is that the hotel was not far from the event location, but the bad news is the hotel itself.

1. The hotel was probably built in the 60s or 70s,
2. The room had an old odor.
3. The furniture was from the 60s the pull out bed had plywood to hold up the sofa.
4. Nice 50" flat screen that showed a fuzzy picture.

We could not wait to check out and We Did!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Toni C
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We booked a room for Saturday June 9, 2012 online. We received a phone call an hour later to tell us the booking was a mistake and that they were full. They called a few more times to say the same thing. Good business, right? No! We got our credit card bill with a $109.00 charge for the room that we couldn't have because they were booked. We have called 4 times and are being told we need to speak to the manager who works 10p.m. to 6a.m. We have asked that he call us, but has not. Morgan Hill has many other choices, we will not stay at the executive inn again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed there one night for a soccer tournament. Best location as the soccer fields were across the street. Breakfast was ok as was the cleaniness of the room. Nice small pool.

However, the window could not be locked (on the first floor!). Furthermore, the light in the room went on every few minutes. I was not able to turn it off. When I asked, they told me that I should get the cap off the light switch and move a tiny switch... It worked, but I do still not know why I had to do this and why there is no description on how to do it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family