“Should I lick the plate???”

Siam Thai Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 123 Restaurants in Morgan Hill
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I'm from Seattle/Bellevue, WA which has a huge resturant scene. Bellevue has 52 languages in the public schools. This is really good stuff. Owner is friendly. Setting is quiet and nice. The Prig King (beef in red curry with bell peppers and loads of green beans was top notch. Worth the drive from San Jose. If I ever swing through this area, this would be a MUST stop. I didn't lick the plate but it crossed my mind!!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Sean, the owner, is so charming and hospitable. His food is outstanding and always fresh. Let him order for you and you will have a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

My family eats at this restuarant at least once per month, mainly take out. The vegetable fresh rolls are my favorite. We also like the fried sweet potatoes which are just delicious. The chicken dishes are always white meat and the sauces are very flavorful without being overbearing or extremely salty. When we have eaten at the restaurant itself, the service has always been good too.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

House converted into restaurant, walked in to see an ok atmosphere but every table full, we enjoyed great food and service!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We eat at this restaurant 2 or 3 times each month. The owner Sen, has a personal interaction with each guest there. If you visit even a few times you feel like you know him and he knows you. A review below says "it isn't real Thai food". Who cares?!?!? It tastes great. Every dish tastes great! If you want real Thai food go to Thailand. If you want real good Thai food, eat at Siam Thai Restaurant.

2  Thank TooOldtosurf