“The Flavor of Italy Right in My Backyard!”
Review of Maurizio's

Maurizio's
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Morgan Hill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is impeccable! Reminds me of my trip to Italy and the service is good. I like the friendly waitstaff and the tasty pasta and soup dishes they serve. The bread and cooked garlic in olive oil is a treat and their salads are scrumptious! I've been a fan of theirs for years and haven't been disappointed yet. The only quibble I have is they aren't open on Sundays. :(

There are newer reviews for Maurizio's

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Only complaint was that it was impossible to get a reservation! The restaurant is always packed and a very popular restaurant. But once you get in, some of the best food I've ever had.

1  Thank angie682
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We had dinner at Maurizio's recently and enjoyed it immensely. Totally agree with review: would be a 5* restaurant in NYC. Our server Eddy guided us the entire evening, essentially preparing a tasting menu of their best dishes. We started with carpaccio (my choice) and calamari and both were fantastic. Followed by a sampling of 3 different pasta dishes... the ravioli was superb. And then the Pesce..Mamma Mia! The Pesce! One would have thought it had all been caught just an hour earlier... halibut, shrimp, scallops. And just when we though we couldn't eat another bite, out came the creme brûlée. Wish we lived closer to Maurizio's (we are midwesterner's).... we would go back again and again. And all VERY reasonably priced to boot.

1  Thank Pamela B
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have been there several times over the years and they never dissapoint. We have never had anything we did not love here! Food, wine and family make it a wonderful gem!

2  Thank Craig T
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We tried on a Friday night....no way, no reservation. We got in on the next Thursday night and enjoyed the best of Italian fare. My wife had the taste of tortellini and I had the cannelloni. Both were excellent. The cream and tomato sauces were perfect and the portions provided some fantastic leftovers. The wine list is perfect with several local varietals and several Italian labels. Fortunately we saved room for the most delicious tiramisu ever served. Don't miss it. Since this was our first time there we chose the printed menu items but the nightly specials sounded very interesting. The wait staff was excellent with just the right attention. The kitchen area is slightly open and the staff interaction is entertaining. Parking is scattered around the area with a short walk.