“Lunch with daughter”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ricatoni's
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Great food, great service, lovely location. I would like to write a great review for them :o) Thank You!
Morgan Hill
“Lunch with daughter”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great food and service. Lots to choose from, need to go back and try other dishes. Ate outdoors and it was nice.

Visited January 2014

San Jose, California
“Great little spot - good food!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Just perfect for meeting a couple of friends for an informal dinner. Food was excellent, wine was quite decent, and prices were amazing for what you got. Comfort food, made from scratch, with wonderful flavors. We'll definitely go again!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank EllenOutWest
Morgan Hill, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I found ourselves downtown recently during lunchtime. I was curious how am Italian named New York dell, with a Hispoanic surnamed Ched from Chicago would do things. I had a steak and my wife had something that I forgot what it was, but we thought the food and the service was spectacular. We sat outside and met another couple from San Jose with teh same opinion , Great meal, great seviice ;

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has good food and friendly service. There have been a few glitches but for the most part it has been tasty.

• Visited March 2013
Morgan Hill, California
“More Variety Please!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

They have good service and some items on the menu are okay. Everything else seems overcooked, bland and oily. Not exactly healthy eating. I would like to see more Vegan/Vegetarian style entrees with flavor added to their menu.

Visited January 2013