Residence Inn San Jose South/Morgan Hill
Hampton.com
$129
$116
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$110
$99
$159
$143
Courtyard
$110
$98
All reviewsfull kitchenthe maintenance mansan josebagelsstayed for nightsbed was comfortablebig surworked finestaff was friendlyhighway
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were really happy with our stay. The entire staff is especially good, and very friendly. The GM Chrystal Edwards could not have been nicer, or more helpful. But in fact that was the case with all of the front desk staff, especially Breanna, and the young man who worked the early morning shift on the weekends. But truly, everyone was extremely friendly, I only wish I could remember everyone's name. They are all great.

We always travel with our Golden Retriever Jasper, who is training to be a therapy dog. The hotel could not have been more welcoming to our four-legged child, which is a must for us. We had a king room -- nicely appointed. The hotel was full, but we never had any problem with noise.

And all of the dog-parents seemed to control their pets, keeping the noise under control, and cleaning up after them.

If you are traveling with your family, you will be happy with the hot breakfasts each day. Eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy. All hot and fresh. A great way to keep the kids happy without spending a fortune.

Our room was clean -- everything in great working order. The hotel is not cheap, but it's a really nice place to stay, and the staff could not be friendlier, or more professional.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
RIMorganHill, General Manager at Residence Inn San Jose South/Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Jasper is such a great dog...and he had pretty nice dog-parents too! We really enjoyed your company and thank you for all the kind words you had to say about our staff and property! I wish you the best of luck with Jaspers journey into being a therapy dog and hope you think of us the next time you're in the Morgan Hill area as your choice to stay! Yes, we love ALL of our guest from humans to pets!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This hotel is right next to the freeway for easy access on and off, but you can't hear the freeway from the rooms. Newly renovated hotel and the interior was very clean and new. Security in the parking lot and parking was free. The staff is always very nice and professional.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

What more could you ask for...professional, friendly staff, close to Hwy 101, free parking, clean hotel and great location between San Francisco and Monterey! Thank you so much for your very nice review on our property, we really do appreciate all feedback we get from our guests! We look forward to you staying with us again the next time your in the Morgan Hill area!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed here several times over the past 9 months. The front desk and breakfast staff called me by name and became like family. It was a pleasure to stay at this hotel. The only negative is that the air conditioner (or something) is very loud if you stay on an "inside" room (with a courtyard view). I am a VERY sound sleeper and it kept me awake. There is no problem if you stay on an outside room (overlooking the parking lot).

Room Tip: The only negative is that the air conditioner (or something) is very loud if you stay on an "inside" room (with a courtyard view). I am a VERY sound sleeper and it kept me awake. There is no problem if you stay on an outside room (overlooking the parking lot).
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed here for 5 days. The staff learned my name and responded to my requests very quickly and with smiles. There was a girls soccer team staying on my floor and the staff made sure that they did not disturb the other guests. I was close to the wineries in Gilroy and along the coastal highway to Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz. It was less than an hour into the city and to the Golden Gate bridge. I would recommend this as a central location for visiting multiple sites in this section of California. The San Jose Airport was less than 30 minutes away.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed here for just a night. We were warmly welcomed on arrival and the room was fine - quiet and with very comfortable beds. However I think may be a bit more attention is needed to room cleaning as one of our kids found a (wrapped) piece of used chewing gum in the candy jar in the room - not very nice. Also the toaster at breakfast wasn't working and there didn't seem to be a staff member immediately accessible to resolve this problem.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family