Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Jose-Morgan Hill
Courtyard
$129
$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$110
$99
$110
$179
$161
Priceline
$98
All reviewscinnamon rollsthe manager's receptionatrium areahappy hourfinger foodindoor poollarge atriumglass elevatorlots of parkingawesome eveningevening social hourabove standardbeer and winegreat amenitiesroom was cleanbooked this hotelbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stayed here again recently for business in the area and this was not my first time at this hotel. but this time, I was so very very pleasantly surprised by the freshness of the room and furnishings. It smelled so fresh and clean. The room had the aura of someone who took pride in their property and staff who cared. Being a road warrior there is of course no place like your own home, but this was so fresh feeling that I was totally relaxed. I would definitely recommend this hotel you. Morgan Hill is a small community so there are local resturants and stores very close.

Room Tip: I happen to like rooms on the highest floor, in this case the 3rd floor and rooms closest to Condit Road, which is near the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Lloyd T
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Jose-Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Hello Lloyd,

Our home is your home. Alicia, our Executive housekeeper and our Erika our AGM have been leading the team since the hotel opened and I am glad that our pride has shown through. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Its really a lovely hotel. Rooms are large, well appointed, clean. The whole property feels new and neat. I gave it 4 stars compared to all hotels ... for the value and against my expectations it is a 6 star.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Rob C
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Jose-Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Hi Rob C.,

I had the pleasure to give you your priority check you in when you were visiting. I hope you were able to take advantage of the evening after social and Sunday brunch with your group. It was truly our pleasure to serve you and your friends.

At your service,

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Spent a night on our way to a convention in San Francisco.
The hotel is located just off the 101 highway.
No parking difficulties .
The staff very friendly and professional.
The room was large and clean. A comfortable king size bed.
Breakfast was far above standard .
Great money value.

Stayed: April 2013

Hi dvl_eyes,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your business and are glad to have been able to take care of you. We have shared your comments with the hotel staff at our all employee meeting.

Take care,

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Stayed at this hotel after attending a San Jose Sharks hockey game March 2. Very nice hotel located right off the freeway. They have a pool table in the lobby/sitting area.Although we didn't use it, the indoor pool area looked very nice. We were on the 3rd floor away from elevators & ice/soda machines, so it was very quiet. The beds & pillows were perfect which made for a great nights sleep. My son was impressed with the amount of T.V. channels we got. The breakfast buffet was unbelievable! Your choice of juices, coffee, tea, cold cereals, oatmeal, cream of wheat, yogurt, fresh fruit, toast, cinnamon rolls (really good), waffles, biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon, & a machine that made pancakes! I think I also saw bagels & english muffins. No one should leave that hotel hungry in the morning! My only complaint would be that the lighting in the bathroom is not good. I like bright light in a bathroom & this was very low light. We will be staying here again when we come up for another Sharks game!

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor (3rd) away from elevators/ice/soda machine. Very quiet!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
David D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Jose-Morgan Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Hi Cali51,

I am glad that you chose our hotel for the night of your Sharks game. I am taking a few employees to a game in April, maybe we will see you there, or perhaps the hotel. We appreciate the compliments and hope that you will take advantage of our remodeled indoor pool/Jacuzzi/sauna on your next visit.

Take care,
David D.
P.s. The vending room doors ow remain closed, thank you.