“Large Menu”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 17, 2018

I sat at the bar for dinner on a Tuesday night. The place was pretty packed but service and speed for drinks and food were not lacking. I ordered a beer before I knew there was happy hour deals going on so it would have been nice to be told that when I sat down but otherwise the visit was nice. I had a side salad and parmesan crusted chicken which was really tasty and filling. Would definitely go back to try some other items from the very large menu if I am in the area again.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

Great food, big variety of items for everyone in your party. We were there on a Friday night. It was crowded and noisy. Thankfully, we were in a corner booth. But we were seated quickly. All in all, a really good meal at a fair price.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

The food is excellent....the service was chaotic...lots of confusion about bringing us the right food or drinks we ordered. Not sure what the deal was, but we enjoyed the food.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

My wife and I come here often, sometimes with other family members. There is something for everyone whatever the age. Check out the daily specials or sit in the bar area for happy hour prices on drinks or appetizers. The food is excellent and the service is Great!

Reviewed February 16, 2018

I stopped here for dinner the other night. Boy, was it busy! I was told that it would be an hour before I got a table so I went to the bar and was able to find an empty table. Dinner was great and their craft beer was very good too.