“Above average experience! ”

BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #3 of 244 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

The food is excellent....the service was chaotic...lots of confusion about bringing us the right food or drinks we ordered. Not sure what the deal was, but we enjoyed the food.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

My wife and I come here often, sometimes with other family members. There is something for everyone whatever the age. Check out the daily specials or sit in the bar area for happy hour prices on drinks or appetizers. The food is excellent and the service is Great!

Reviewed February 16, 2018

I stopped here for dinner the other night. Boy, was it busy! I was told that it would be an hour before I got a table so I went to the bar and was able to find an empty table. Dinner was great and their craft beer was very good too.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

This was my first visit to a BJ's and while the establishment is small, it packed a punch with the personality of the two servers that I encountered. First up, there is very little parking, the parking lot is not small however, there are several restaurants that utilize the same parking lot, thus its always packed as all of the restaurants sit on top of each other.

Wait time wasn't bad, however, the line can go all the way outside.

Now the fun part, let's start off with Ashley! She was fun and full of life, knew the menu forward and backward, up and down. Made great suggestions and also knew her drinks. She was just so hospitable. Even explained when she would be going on break who would be helping us while she was gone. Which brings us up to Brandon. Brandon was equally fun and entertaining. He was well groomed and detailed oriented. The kitchen messed up our order and Brandon quickly sprung into action to get it resolved. Brandon checked in regularly and kept a watchful eye upon our drink levels.

I would not expect this level of attentiveness and customer service, but am very pleased with the experience and these two servers. They were in fact a dynamic duo.

If I patron this establishment again, it will only be if Ashley and/or Brandon are working!

Thanks guys for making my first time a memorable one.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Spotted this restaurant and thought it would be a safe bet to eat here. Its a good place to eat and drink. I had the bacon burger and a flight of beers. Put my name in for the 20 min wait. I tried getting an open bar table that was empty but after waiting for a while no one came around to clean it. Waited for my reservation so all was good in the valley of hunger.

1  Thank David G