“Luis G”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Bugers, and a lot other dishes are delicious, I like how has so many tv screens and good view special when the sports are on.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The food is pretty good, and it's a fun place to go with friends, but I like a little less noise. My girlfriends and I meet about once a month for bottomless soup and salad and perhaps a spirit or two. The lunch deals are great.

1  Thank Statia
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Was here on business and this was referred by one of our staff in the area. Actually went for lunch and dinner and both meals were very good. Waitress at lunch was so-so , however waitress at dinner was excellent. The menu had a wide variety of choices and at dinner I happened to hit half price wine night which was even better! I would definitely come back here again on a future trip.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

A Typical BJ's... Great food, Great Beer, Fantastic service & very clean. Get the rewards card if your gonna eat here more than once cause the points add up fast. at 450 you can get a free dinner & beer tasting hosted by one of their brew masters. Aside from their own hand crafted beers they also have another 35 or so on tap. They just came out with lighter menu options with many new salads & fresh fish for those that don/t just want a burger or pizza. Save some room for the Pizookie for desert. My favorite is the white chocolate macadamia nut with 2 scoops of rich & creamy vanilla bean ice-cream on top. Highly recommend call ahead seating... will really cut down your wait time

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We have been coming to this BJ's since opening night. I hate to think about how much money I have spent here over the years! Great food, great beer and great service. We go at least a couple of times a month, infact I believe we are due to go again, maybe today!