“Unconvinced.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
California
“Unconvinced.”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

The last time I was in Acapulco restaurant (years ago), I had such a terrible experience (I got so sick for a week) that I unconsciously shunned this place. Well, my friends recently decided to get together here for dinner so I thought bravely, I'd give it another try. Ordered my usual Sea of Cortez (still good as I remembered) and rounds of Patron. Server was attentive, friendly (almost flirty) and chatty. Service was quick and accurate. Place seems clean but floors were a bit sticky. It was not a bad experience at all; I actually had a good time. Company was good, atmosphere was loose and comfortable... But I'm still wary of this place after what happened to me in the past hence the 3 stars. I'm not sure if I would come to this restaurant on my own accord.

• Visited July 2011

Moreno Valley, California
“Delicious drinks!”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

The food was standard chain-food Mexican, but it was tasty. Good service, and very good alcoholic drinks.

Riverside, CA
“Love their Sunday Brunch!”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Sunday Champagne Brunch at Acapulco is always a hit! The value for the money cannot be beat. Free-flowing bubbly, made-to-order omelettes, a variety of hot buffet items, and a delightful staff all make this a pleasant experience.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank RaymondD
Temecula, California
“Mexican Food”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Food is well prepared and there is plenty in the buffet.

Visited November 2011
Kapaa, Hawaii
“Great Place for Mex”
Reviewed October 11, 2009

My fiance' and I had dinner there on 10-10-09. I ordered chicken tamale, chicken enchilada, chicken taco and chile releno - all great. Fiance' had two enchiladas - one crab and the other shrimp, both were very good as I had a sample of each. Both orders came with rice, beans and a small salad. We also asked for three flour tortillas (we got four) and I had a Coke and she a lemonade. Check came to $32. Very convenient on-site parking. Very nice place- we'd eat there again.

1 Thank TheRickster