“Would stay here again.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
Jessup, Pennsylvania
“Would stay here again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Was coming here on business and our staff that works in the area said I would be sorry staying at this hotel. Not sure why they said this as the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, hotel and rooms were nice, clean , no issues with internet access. Was very close to my meetings and I have nothing bad to say about my experience at this hotel. I had a refrigerator and microwave in my room which is always a plus.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Jeff E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I really enjoyed my 2-night stay at this property. Of course, I think the goal of the HIE brand is to provide a standard experience that is really location independent, but the execution of the HIE staples here was excellent. Breakfast was well presented and maintained. The room was nice with a comfortable bed, excellent air conditioning and fast wifi. Above all though, the staff really set this property apart - everyone I interacted with was polished and extremely friendly. I definitely look forward to returning to this property the next time my travels have me in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Matt N
Kailua Kona, HI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Just off the freeway and easy to get to. No other real businesses nearby. Our greeting was friendly and room was very spacious and clan. Nice tile work and cultured stone bath. Refreshing shower after a long drive. Breakfast area was large and well maintained. Scrambled eggs were not runny and bacon was crisp. I would stay here again. You could hear the freeway noise but not bad.
Ate across the street at the Chicago Pasta House at the recommendation of the motel staff. Read reviews before going and noted one reviewer stating they were charged for a bottle of water. We tried to remember to order "tap" water but forgot and when we asked for water with our meal, was brought two bottles of water, the kind you would get at the store and we were charged $1.25 for each bottle. First time this has happened. We were too shocked to complain. The food was so-so.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Keikidoc
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

ok for a place to sleep for the night, but carpets are disgusting. They need to be replaced or given a serious cleaning, at the least. They are black, so black that I was afraid to wear socks.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank fourofus04
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
Dear fourofus04,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. It is unfortunate that you were not satisfied with your stay. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas, We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Katie J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

A very nice version of the HIE chain. Staff most helpful with requests. I had to leave super early in the mornings and the security guard always personally walked me to my car. Clean, good location, restaurants nearby. Breakfast included. High speed wireless internet.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank WoodysMom1996
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

We stopped and stayed at this hotel on the way to and from our final destination. The first night we stayed was a Tuesday and the second night was a Saturday.

The Tuesday night the room we stayed in appeared to be clean. However, after my child crawled around on the floor, it was apparent that the carpet was nasty. It ruined the outfit my child had on. The doorstop on the floor was not actually screwed down. My crawler immediately found and had the doorstop and screws out. The bed had sometime of plastic or vinyl cover on it. This cover made for a sleepless night for me. It did not bother my spouse, but I think everyone has different tolerances to sleeping on that type of material.

When we arrived for the Saturday night stay the lobby was incredibly loud with dance music. The front desk clerk informed us that they were hosting a dance that night. He told us that he had intentionally put us in a room far away from the music and that we would not be able to hear it.. He was correct (which was amazing considering how loud it was in the lobby). The room was on the 3rd floor and had a “balcony”. It really was not much of a balcony as it was only about 1-2 feet deep. This bed did not have the same type of mattress cover and it resulted in an excellent night’s sleep. The room was clean and so was the carpet. My child crawled around in this room with a light colored outfit, but it stayed clean. I don’t know if this room had newer carpet or not, but it was definitely cleaner. The bathrooms were very clean in both rooms.

The pool was clean, but as someone else mentioned the water was cold.

There was ample parking both nights.

The breakfast was your typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast. The cinnamon rolls were hot and fresh. Both days we were there they had some fruit choices. We were pleased with it on both stays.

The front desk staff was extremely polite both stays.

I would have given this hotel a 4 except I didn't like the plastic mattress pad and dirty carpet the first night.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank KountryVegas
Tumwater, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

I almost exclusively stay at Holiday Inn Express, and I am on the road 280 days days a year. This one is in the top 5 forthwith hotel itself and #1I for the staff. They always take outstanding care of me and it almost feels like coming home when I return.

• Stayed August 2011
#1 of 9 in Moreno Valley
4.5 of 5 stars 618 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris

Been to Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!