Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites
Econo Lodge(Moreno Valley)
Travelers Inn(Moreno Valley)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskbest westernsfreeway accessa great staychecking inthe breakfast areaeasy accessclean roomsfridge and microwavenice roomthird floordefinitely stay here againvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastbwratescable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I really enjoy this hotel and there service. I like that is a very quiet goteal and the rooms it has all I need. Breakfast is pretty nice and we would have loved to have more time to enjoy there pool. There staff is really nice. I would really recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2010
39  Thank martinquilo
Reviewed August 13, 2010

I would like to let the staff know from Best Western Moreno Hotel Suites know that i was Very satisfied with all of there help and Costumer Service. i like the fact that when i needed something Room service was there for me. Also at the breakfast i like the part that you guys had a person there helping us and when something was gone right away they would go and restore it thanks again for all of your help and made me feel like home i would come back again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
38  Thank tweetygirl_85
Reviewed August 13, 2010

When we arrived at the hotel I was a little skeptical because I didnt know the area. However, the staff was great, very friendly. We were there for two days, they offered free continental breakfast. They even suggested great restaurants around the area. Overall, I was surprised but very satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
38  Thank ArtMac2010
Reviewed July 31, 2010

I went to this hotel with my wife and children. Due to my Fathers funeral witch was not a pleasure nor a convenience. I used my Best Western Points which became a waste, the rooms was obviously not cleaned because the toilet paper was never replaced it was a bare roll with no paper on it, the shampoo was half full and hand stains all over the walls. To say the least NEVER GO TO MORENO VALLEY 'BEST WESTERN '

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank FIG-32
bwmorenovalley, General Manager at Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2010

Thank you for your review regarding your most recent stay at our
property.

We take pride in our room cleanliness, as is evident by the House Keeping Excellence awards we earned through Best Western International this year.

We apologize for not exceeding your expectations, but are also surprised to receive your complaint from Best Western International concerning the condition of the rooms you walked into, considering that after you viewed both rooms upon check-in, you found them to be acceptable and agreed to stay in those rooms. Our front desk clerk personally delivered extra pillows to your rooms, which you were very appreciative of and even mentioned upon receiving them at your door, “Thank you, everything’s so great here!”

Throughout your 3 days and 2 nights stay there was no mention of any areas where we fell short of your expectations until you and your family were checking out of the hotel and requested a refund. We would have appreciated it if during your stay you had brought to our attention the problems you were experiencing so that we could have had the opportunity to correct them.

If you (or any guest at our hotel) had mentioned problems with the shampoo and toilet paper to our Front Desk, we would have resolved the matter immediately, because our Front Desk and Housekeeping personnel take their positions very seriously.

We appreciate that you have given our hotel an opportunity to serve you, and hope that you will do so again in the future.

Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites

Reviewed July 29, 2010

My family and I recently stayed at this Best Western. This was our first time at a Best Western . Let me first off thank the staff and wonderful front desk clerk for taking care of us and making our stay the most pleasant by far of any hotels we have stayed at. We are deffinetly fans of Best Western now because of this. Let me say that there rooms were very nice and clean, breakfast was was good. me and my family will only now use Best Western and highly recomend Best Westerns as a hotel to stay at. Best wishes Best Western keep up the good work. Sincerely the -Stevens

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family