All reviewsfront deskbest westernsfreeway accesschecking inclean roomseasy accessthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againthird floorbwratescable
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Well let me start by saying I stay at this hotel at least three times a month,I've never had any problems everyone is very nice friendly all the time,but my last stay there is a new staff member in the front office & she is the rudest person ever,she does not greet you never smiles just not best western material at all.Now I understand she's new but new doesn't excuse the Attitude stand up when someone walks in say hi how are you doing,no she sits there.I will still continue to stay at this hotel but hopefully management trained her a lil better.Overall though this hotel is one of the best I've stayed at

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2017

We were looking for a place to stay one night near Riverside to accommodate 4 families with 3 young children. This hotel was affordable and had a nice courtyard we were all able to sit and visit. The kids had plenty of room and they enjoyed the clean hot tub and swimming pool.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Clean and comfortable rooms. The beds were nice, but you do get noise from the nearby highway, we were on the third floor. Location is convenient to Moreno Valley and Riverside. Cannot rate the breakfast, as we had to depart before it was served. Would recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2017

This hotel is very comfortable, and conveniently located to Moreno Valley and Riverside. Nice, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Cannot review the breakfast because we had to depart before service was available. We had a reservation, and the front-desk staff was very nice given our late check-in. Would recommend.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Staff was nice, Breakfast bar was good, Air conditioning in room was cold. Swimming pool could have been cleaner, the spa was nice and hot. There are some nice views from the balcony, if you get one. The cable was ok, the channels were a little grainy. Could be because cable wire not installed correctly. Wifi was pretty good kids enjoyed that. Bathroom light was on the outside which I found odd. Kids kept turning lights off on each other as they were using the restroom. Overall, Best Western Moreno Valley is a very nice hotel to stay at.