“Check Out Best Western Hotels”

Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Very satisfied with the accomadations at the Best Western Hotel in Moreno Valley, Ca. Room was very nice and tidy, although the mattress on the bed was a little too soft for me....I wake with a sore lower back on more than one occasion. However, everything else was very nice; mini refridgerator, microwave, hair dryer and coffee pot really nice touches. Bed was well made, wooden floors clean and shined. bathroom was very clean, plenty of wash cloths, hand towels, bath towels, etc. If the energy surcharge wasn't part of the check-out bill, this hotel were be absolutely perfect in all other areas.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
20  Thank Dwayne B

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Checked in grounds were very nice. Asked for a quiet upper floor room and since we had a dog were told most of the rooms were on the bottom floor but she did have one suite available on the second floor so I agreed to that. Area was a little scary I don't think if I were by myself I would have stayed and made my husband park infront of the hotel instead of the back side where our room was. All rooms had outdoor hallways and entrances but also small patios on the back. Room had been redone except I think they forgot the bathroom in our room it had several paint colors on the walls and was dirty they needed gloss paint and it was white and off white and dirty, the rest of the room was very nice but you could tell it was an old building. The pool looked nice but not heated so didn't use and had a hot tub both in the courtyard very nice area. Breakfast was decent you had to go to the front desk and get tickets then go to the breakfast room and give those to the girl to get in, seemed like wasted time but maybe thats how they keep out people who aren't supposed to be there. We did have a noise issue and had to call the front desk and security took care of it pretty quick. The gal at the desk apologized both when we went to get our breakfast tickets and when I checked out but it wasn't her fault. She was very nice and seems to work alot she checked me in, in the afternoon around 3 then answered the phone when my husband called about 11 pm and she was there to give use breakfast tickets and to check us out she said she had gone home for a little while but was still smiling and very nice.Oh I did notice the pictures show laminate floors in the rooms, but ours was all carpet except tile in bathroom.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank steffandmark2
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Good price, friendly staff, clean rooms what more can you ask for? I'll return next time I am in the area. Near mall, and restaurants. You can tell they take pride in their property which a lot of the best western brand doesn't!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
41  Thank msjones78
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have stayed here weeks at a time. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Management has worked hard with the owners to upgrade the rooms over the past several months and have done a great job in doing so. They are still working on upgrades. Downsides are semi-long wait for hot water and television channel selection and reception. No premium or sport channels worth watching and reception not very clear. But as stated, they are constantly working on upgrades.
Comfortable and conveniently located next to Hwy 60. Close to multiple shopping choices within 5 minutes to major chains.
I recommend this Hotel with thumbs up.

• Stayed: December 2013
42  Thank Danny B
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I cannot say what a great stay I had here at Best Western. The clerks at the front desk are so professional and friendly. Amazing customer service. The King Bed Suite in which I stayed in was upgraded and so extremely CLEAN!!!! The breakfast is awesome and the hotel has such a nice atmosphere. Well lit walkways and ultra quiet rooms. Refrigerator and microwaves in all rooms. Family, couples or business. It's perfect. I've stayed here a few times now-Tracie.

Room Tip: Ask for the King suite with the closed off room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
25  Thank Tracie D
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Even though the room had some minor issues our stay of 5 days was comfortable and worth the price. Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel is located near a fast food places (2-3 a block away) big mall, Target, Walmart and many resturants which makes it good for a family or single person.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
34  Thank louisp391
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This hotel is clean and attractive; both inside the room and in the common areas. My husband and I stayed there twice and were happy. The only flaw is that the king size bed was too hard for us, so we switched to a room with two full size beds.

Room Tip: Note: The double beds are softer than the King size bed.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
#1 of 9 in Moreno Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
9 mi away
Americas Best Value Inn Riverside

Been to Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!