“I love the handmade corn flour tortillas!”
Review of Mama Chuy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mama Chuy's
Ranked #121 of 230 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Love the handmade fresh flour tortillas, but I think the place is a bit pricey for mexican food.

There are newer reviews for Mama Chuy's

Reviewed January 11, 2012

We ate here because many of the reviews talked about how authentic and homemade it was. My husband and I both ordered the enchiladas (that is my family's comfort food)- he got chicken and I got cheese. They weren't anything special, and were actually a bit bland. On the plus side, the chips and salsa were excellent. I don't know that I would go back to Mama Chuy's again if I were in Moreno because, as a vegetarian, the cheese enchiladas were the only thing on the menu for me to eat, and as I said, I wasn't too impressed.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

The restaurant was full on a Sunday afternoon but service was still 'rapido' and friendly. Its very family-friendly and the staff was cordial to all. The food featured all fresh ingredients, plenty of that home-cooked taste and was better than the average Sonoran-Mexican offering. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served across a full menu.

Formerly called "Mama Chuy's", this site is located more off Heacock St near Alessandro. Parking is crowded due to an adjacent Dairy Queen. There is a regular, mostly Latino clientele on weekends but Chuyitas is popular for lunch with many military personnel from nearby March Air Reserve Base. I highly recommend it for standard Mexican-American good eating.

1  Thank MonkeyOnTheWing