Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
Reviewed December 23, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank dave p
bluesky8658, Manager at Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have stayed here a couple of times for business within the last month. Rooms are modern and clean. Staff service is good and wi-fi and breakfast are also fine. I always have my work trailer with me, so the spacious parking lot is a definite plus. Would recommend to anyone needing to stay in this area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jaghomeva

Glad you have enjoyed your stays if there is anything we can do to make it more comfortable please let us know.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

At first I was a bit skeptical about spending the night here, but I must say it felt just like HOME! As soon as I opened the door the beds were nicely made, the floors were clean, no foul odors, microwave, fridge, and a nice shower! The service was amazing and i enjoyed the silence around the area. The only complaint I have is that the pool was not easily accessible, but other then that it was a GREAT experience. I deff believe that management kicked it up a notch! Very content with my visit, and plan on coming back!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Nelly M

Very sorry for any inconvenience with the pool please let us know what we can do to be more accomodating.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Not the greatest part of town. Parking lot was packed with cars and people when we arrived late at night. Room was clean, but doors open to outside, which is not my favorite when I am wondering about the security in the neighborhood. Would not have wanted to stay without my husband there. Room was clean, TV was quite old and worst reception we've ever seen in a motel. Furnance worked well, but was loud. Front desk didn't have a toothbrush even though sign in bathroom says to let them know if you forgot any basic toiletries. Breakfast was no frills, but adequate.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and I was glad to be away from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Very sorry for any problems encountered at our property, all our TV have been upgraded along with new AC and heating units as well. We hope you will come and see our improvements on a future trip to the area.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

We went on a getaway just me and the kids....my daughter wanted to swim and I needed coffee in my room and of course we both wanted a continental breakfast. So we found it all at the comfort Inn. Make your own waffles coffee and Oj....It was great, the rooms were clean and comfy.. I will stay again soon..

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Christina V

So happy we could serve you and that your stay was enjoyable.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

Beds were uncomfortable. Floor was sticky. It was very cheap but so was the experience. Find somewhere else to stay or just keep driving.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank RickInOC

We apologize that your stay was less than enjoyable at any point in time during your stay let us know about problems and we will do all we can to corect any issue.

Reviewed May 4, 2011

It made me feel like i was living a dream at my home place in the country,, everything was more than i excpected, from the rooms to the breakfast in the morning was great, the manager Kim is such a great person and really knows how to make you feel at home, if anything is needed or corrected Kim will take care of it for you, i rated this comfort inn on sunnymead blvd, moreno valley,ca excellent because that is what it really is, try it soon you will see for yourself.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank jpwbronx

Always a treasured guest!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Moreno Valley
Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley
Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley
#1 of 9 in Moreno Valley
Americas Best Value Inn Riverside

Been to Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base? Share your experiences!