Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Very comfortable bed with nice staffs. Will stay again.

Room Tip: Has restaurants and shopping mall very close
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Travelmania101
bluesky8658, Manager at Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Very glad to hear you were comfortable look forward to seeing you at our place again.

Reviewed October 28, 2008

The property is showing its age, but my room was quiet, the bed comfortable, and the staff helpful...supplying me with a wired internet connection when my wireless didn't work. The A/C unit is noisy, but one can have the fan on all the time, so it acts as a white noise machine.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
bluesky86, manager at Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2008

Thank you for your comment. We are trying to improve our service. At this time, we upgraded our internet speed and changed the room carpets. Please, visit us to see our new carpet and internet speed.

Reviewed February 29, 2008

Couldn't sleep a wink at this place. The heater made a huge noise when it came on from time to time and woke us up. Outside there were people yelling and shouting all night.
The room had good beds ,lots of pillows, a little kitchenette and was clean. But the walls were paper thin. You could hear eveybody's shower when it was turned on!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank piscesArizona
bluesky86, Manager at Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2008

This might be the day we sell out all the rooms. From this kind of reviews, we take seriously to correct the problems so that we don't hear anymore complaint like this.

Reviewed August 31, 2007

Bed Bugs!!!!
Need I say anymore. My husband had to leave the jobsite he was on, drive home and completely decontaminate everything he had.
Their only comment was that they could give him another room, completely ignorant to the fact that bed bugs propigate like cockroaches.
An awful experience, a loss of money & work. How this place received such a high rank is beyond me.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank surefaith

We take every problems very seriously. Please, visit us again to see our new improvement. Thank you for your comments.

A TripAdvisor Member
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed July 28, 2005

I will never stay at this hotel again. The air conditioner sounded like a diesel truck rushing down the highway (that's when it did work). The maids never brought enough towels for each person in the room (even though the office was reminded repeatedly and daily that there were four people staying in the room). Some of the staff was cold and unfriendly. The pool was filthy when we arrived. When I asked to speak to a manager, the front desk person yelled at me and told me the manager was out of town and he didn't know when he would be back. The last night, we wanted to check out early because the problems with the hotel had gotten to be too much. I called choice hotels with my complaint and they did nothing to alleviate the problem. I was basically told that I would have to just deal with it. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! If you see this hotel, don't walk....run to find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: July 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Our place have been improved since 2005. Please, come and see the difference. Thank you.

Reviewed May 16, 2005

I called to make sure the pool was heated and working before booking. I was told everything was in good working order. A week later we arrived 3 adults and a 4 yr old at 9pm after a 5 hr drive. The girl was new, so it took some time but that was ok. I asked about the pool , again it was fine. My little one could not wait to get in! I had requested non smoking and a first floor since I have trouble walking. No first floors available, so to the elevators we went. We got lost and evidently, they have residents, because we passed a foul smelling room, with there door open, dog carrier in the doorway to keep it open, indian blankets on the bed, posters on the wall, and a smoke coming from there doorway. The elevator smelled of urine and when we got to our room it was so small the 2 beds barely fit. The bathroom was worse. the door hit the toilet so you had to walk in , straddle the commode to shut the door behind you! The hotel is wood construction and the floors are extremely spongy and noisy. And the cherry on top of the sundae, the next day, the pool is NOT heated and was filthy. Mosquito larvae, dirt, trash......so my grandson neeedless to say did not swim. A very bad time was had by all!

12  Thank HOADLYVA
A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego, California
Reviewed March 2, 2005

I have never stayed in a hotel with as many short comings! First of all, the room was poorly cleaned. There was powder on the nightstand, and during our stay (3 nights) the microwave that was left with dirty napkins was never cleaned. Secondly, there was a hole in the ceiling of the shower with a pvc pipe inside. I was worried there might even be a camera hidden there. The room smelled bad, like mold. The electrical outlet where the coffee pot was positioned did not work, forcing me to move the coffee pot; and the hair dryer did not work at all. I recommend that anyone staying in the area look into other lodging. I, personally, will never stay there again.

15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

We have been renovating guest rooms including bed spread/skirt, in room amenities. We also renovated out side pool area, lobby areas and breakfast area. We are working everyday to improve our service and hotel quality every day.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Moreno Valley
#10 of 24 in Riverside
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands

Been to Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base? Share your experiences!