“Great food”
Review of Loco Burrito

Loco Burrito
Ranked #93 of 233 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We have eaten here for awhile now and my family and I love it....Fresh tasting and better than the chain mexican restaurants we have eaten at. LOVE the fish tacos! My husband likes everything.... Salsa bar great as well. Small, simple place but well worth trying.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

After a busy day we were too tired for a traditional sit-down restaurant but didn't want fast food. We took a chance on Loco Burrito and were glad we did. It is a local busy spot that serves all of your traditional Mexican dishes in a colorful, informal atmosphere. You order at the counter where the counter girls were helpful and efficient. They bring your food to you at your table. There is a chip and salsa bar that was stocked with different flavors of salsa and additonal add ins of fresh cilantro, onions, cheese, and more. My husband ordered a steak buritto special for $5. It was huge and included rice and beans as side dishes. I ordered a chicken chimichunga plate also for $5. It included the same traditional side dishes and was delicious. The restaurant was also busy with brisk carry-out service.
Loco Burrito was a fun, colorful, high energy place to grab a quick, tasty meal.