“Plenty to eat, tasty and satisfying”
Review of Dragon House

Dragon House
Ranked #16 of 230 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Dragon House is my brother's favorite place to eat. I'm not so keen on Chinese food - I prefer freshly prepared, and more lightly seasoned fare. I was pleased with the selections my brother chose - beef broccoli, sweet-sour chicken, won ton soup, and something wrapped in a thin pastry and rolled at the table for us. Again I'm not a huge fan of Chinese, so this was pretty good considering.

There are newer reviews for Dragon House

Reviewed February 17, 2012

My family and I have been enjoying Dragon House in Moreno Valley since the 1970's. The food here is a very good value. The menu is extensive featuring typical Chinese fare. Our favorites include broccoli beef, mushu pork, orange chicken and almond chicken. We usually order family style. The service is good and the staff is friendly. After all these years, Dragon House remains a Moreno Valley favorite as is evident by the always full parking lot.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Fast service..average to above on the quality..share the entree if you are not a Big eater.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

We can always count on the very best Chinese food, great service, and a pleasant atmosphere at the Dragon House

Reviewed January 17, 2012

My family and I have been frequenting this restaurant for more than 15 years. Most of the staffs here became friends bec. of our frequent visits; though a lot of them have come and go through the years, we consistently have pleasant experiences here. I have yet to order something in their menu that I didn't like. Food have always been great tasting and cooked with care. I love their sweet and pungy shrimp, pan fried noodles, duck and house chicken. Just recently, I went out of my norm by ordering their sauteed spinach and mushroom. WOW! I've always been a meat eater so it is a surprise that I LOVE this dish. It was simple and lightly seasoned but yummy. A refreshing change. The atmosphere is clean and decent. Comfortable setting. Service is unfortunately a hit or miss, depending on the servers disposition. Sometimes you get a very personal and friendly server, other times, just average or stoic. However for 15 years, I have never really encountered a bad service or a rude server here so that is a big plus. Personally, they have average price for the generous portions they serve.