“Good food with poor service”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #13 of 233 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Normal good Sizzler food. Got double malibu chicken and all I could eat bar. Terrible service began with waiting for and having to ask for clean plates each time we left our used plates on the edge of our table for 10 minutes plus. In my opinion more training is needed for employees at this location.IT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR REMODELING_ CALL BEFORE GOING

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We have been comming here for years, and the service and food has been great. Great steaks and Malibu chicken! Salad bar is also good with a lot of options. A place you definately need to try if in the area.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were traveling through Moreno Valley and saw the sign along the freeway. It was like a visit to my childhood past.
The restaurant was clean. It was busy in a paced way. We saw a number of managers that made sure that everything was in good order. They were very attentive to the regular's.
Our food was prepared to order, and they really wanted to make sure everything was great. We had a wonderful experience. It is an easy on/off the freeway experience. We will remember for a future trip past the area.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

When I want a really nice salad, this is where I go. No, it's not high-brow, but it's certainly still respectable. The wait staff are always nice, the restaurant clean, and the salad bar well stocked.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Before we ordered I didn't take in to account that the "All You Can Eat" Salad, Soup and Etc., bar may have changed since my last visit to a Sizzler. My only mistake was ordering an entree along with the "all you can eat bar." The entree was excellent, but I would have been just as had I only went for the "all you can eat bar."

If our experience is the norm (and i have no reason to believe it isn't) the selection, quality, service, and cleanliness of this particular Sizzler can't be beat. The staff was friendly, and the food excellent and plentiful. I would recommend this location to anyone wanting a good meal, with a friendly staff and clean restaurant.