“Good food.”

Ranked #5 of 230 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Good food.”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

burger was good, though service was a bit slow the night I was there. Only heard positive things from others about the place.

Moreno Valley, California
“This food is excellent!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I have eaten here too many times. I love it!!!
My 4 year old love to dip his fries in the BBQ sauce mixed with ketchup.
I love the chicken and my husband love the beef ribs.
Most of all the customer service is great. Impressed!!!

• Visited August 2014
Moreno Valley, California, United States
“I'd eat here everyday”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I love coming here for not only the food but for the atmosphere, ive had the pleasure of meeting the owner and he's a great guy who really just wants to feed the people good home cooked bbq. i would come here everyday but they're prices arent that reasonable but you should get the coleslaw on top of the pulled pork sandwich!

• Visited August 2014
Southern California
“Good tri-tip sandwiches”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Not fancy but good food. Tri-tip and Philly cheese steak are excellent. Order and pick-up at counter. Very friendly owner and staff.

• Visited July 2014
Moreno Valley, California
“Good Food and service”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ordered take here about a week ago. This was our first time eating here. I placed my order for take out by phone. They were very professional and polite over the phone. When I arrived to pick up the order it was ready and the service was just as great in person. My husband had ribs, corn and beans. I had two type of links, corn and beans. Bread came with the order. My husband and I really enjoyed the food. We will definitely make this one of our favorite places to eat. Good food and good service = Happy Customers.

• Visited June 2014