“Best BBQ in Town!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best BBQ in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Want can I say... This place is so great, the service is awesome! The owner is there sometimes and talks to everyone, he is so friendly. The food is so tasty! The pulled pork anything is amazing! The loaded garlic fries are to die for! They have pieces of crispy bacon on top! The fried zucchini are super good, and the loaded nachos very good too! It's one of our favorite places for BBQ. Lucille's has nothing on Hoggs!

Visited June 2014

“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I have lived in moreno vally some the 90's and we seem to not keep a good BBQ place. Finally, I tried Hoggs and was impressed. The owners are nice, the worked customer is awesome and I love a good family restaurant. They even serve wine and beer for those who like a cold one. My husband don't like the pie however, I did.
Thanks Hoggs

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

The food is absolutely amazing! Great BBQ, and burgers. Oh, and I can't forget the perfect grilled chicken wings!! Service is great, and great place overall, highly recommend ^_^

“Hoggs Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I've been coming to Hoggs Gourmet Grill ever since it opened a few years ago. I'm glad to report that it is consistently a superb place to eat in Moreno Valley. I've tried several menu items but my favorite is the half rack of bbq ribs. It's a great value since it comes with two sides. I choose to upgrade one of my sides to the fried green beans. I could eat an entire plate of those yummy things all by myself! The service is fast and very friendly. The dining area reminds me of someone's backyard patio. It's not fancy, but very warm and inviting. I highly recommend Hoggs!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MRO_13
Hyderabad, India
“THE BEST BBQ IN MORENO VALLEY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was impressed the first time I went here. And, honestly, I get more and more impressed each time I go and keeps getting better with each visit. The staff are all very nice. The place is always hoppin' during lunch time. The food is finger lickin' good. The pulled pork, ribs, and specialty sausage is the best. If you want to sample a little of different things I suggest you get the platter. The sweet potato fries are a must! The prices are very fair. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013