“Favorite breakfast place”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #14 of 242 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Moreno Valley is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

This place has amazing food!!! Everything is so fresh and tasty broccoli cheddar soup is one of my for items items. Their tea selection is good too

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Ordered a Thai wonton soup. Pretty gross so I asked the kind employee if I can get a broccoli cheese soup. She had no problem helping me and offering me a drink and making sure I had everything before I left. Again this Same location has been great. Above and beyond.

Reviewed June 24, 2016

A month ago we did take out, and my Italian combo sandwich had a slice of beef was about the size of a quarter. I called and complained and was comped a new sandwich. Just the other day I took them up on their offer and I ordered the same sandwich and once again the beef portion was beyond skimpy.

Next time I go there I think I'll order something else, or go elsewhere!

Reviewed May 26, 2016

We go to the Panera for lunch once and awhile. You have healthy food choices if you are looking for that. They have salads, sandwiches, soup and sweets.

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

We were welcomed & served by the loveliest young lady this morning & enjoyed the Asiago bagels with cheese & sausage for breakfast. Food is always superb at Panera & it was no different here. Service was very very nice. Thank you.