“Tasty breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Brandon's Diner
Ranked #26 of 230 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This full-service, breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurant, owned & operated by the Benitez family has served travelers to Moreno Valley, and locals, for over 15 years. Their phone number is 951-485-1240 but there is no internet site for them. They serve beer and offer take out. They have the best pancakes in the whole city of Moreno Valley, even superior to the IHOP in town. They share the property with a Holiday Inn Express and are close to other motels and near freeway interchanges. They deserve to be listed on TripAdvisor as a suitable eatery for locals and visitors alike. Thanks. MonkeyOnTheWing (Michael McCoy)
Albany, New York
“Tasty breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had breakfast here during a recent stop over in Moreno Valley. The portions were huge, the food was delicious, the staff was friendly and the prices were reasonable. Great option!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Sunny SoCal
“Great food, great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

We tried this diner after some co-workers went there after work. I have passed by the place so many times, but never stopped. What a mistake! Good food for very reasonable prices. I like poached eggs for breakfast sometimes, and I finally found a place that does it right! Their ham burgers and mexican food is great also. Definately a place we will frequent often. (They have some great healthy choices for meals as well, not just your typical diner food.)

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Blythe, California
“the one off Tyler in Riverside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Talk about a hole in the wall cafe....this one was great. we went to it by word of mouth and were pleasently suprised, fun place good food

Visited May 2012
“What a Diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Arturo was our waiter and he was so Customer Focus. He anticipated our needs. In addition he was so attentive and listen and echo our request. He discovered we were from out of town and he made some great recommendation In addition he checked on us to ensure that everything was to our liking. I moving to Moreno Vallley and I promise this place will be at least a weekly occurrence and I will be friends and family to this diner. I can' wait to sample Taco Tuesday.

Visited May 2012
California
“2 stars at best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

I will keep this review short as this restaurant did not leave any lasting impression on me. Not much going on here, really... Place is somewhat clean but boring; the red/yellow diner theme was not appealing for me (SEE PIC). Servers are actually nice (hence the 2 stars) but unattentive. Food? Highly and easily forgettable. I noticed that they do have a lot of variety in their menu. A mixture of Mexican dishes to Denny's/IHOP wanna-be dishes. We ordered.... I don't remember! Seriously! And I was just there 2 weeks ago?! (Thinking hard) All I remembered was their fruit was soggy - blech! Price vs. portion are pretty much average.

2 stars at best! And I'm being very very generous.

Visited February 2012