“Burger cooked to perfection.”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #58 of 229 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Burger cooked to perfection.”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Service was friendly, and my Burger was cooked to perfection. Will definitely eat here again when visiting the area.

Visited December 2013

moreno valley
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Is there new management?”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My mother and I always enjoy the turkey dinner. The portions have gotten smaller but we can depend on it tasting good and always on the menu. Until we went there Saturday September 21 2013 around 5 o'clock for a turkey dinner.
As soon as we reached the door, (the hostess was not there to open the door and greet us as they always do) and went in my mom said "this is not a good sign". There were people waiting to be seated, the back room was not opened; it looked like no bartender was there and there were alot of tables in the front dining area but they were having people wait. We assumed some servers were late getting in. Got our seats and ordered our turkey dinners and rasberry icetea (Do not ever order it it was awful returned it for a regular icetea that didn't arrive. We recieved the bread basket with i warm bun and i cold right out of the icebox (sent it back) Before the basket came back the server came to let us know they were out of turkey dinners. Shouldn't he have known that when we ordered?! We left. Went home and called to complain to the manager who told us his name is Steven. Well Steven didn't seem to care one way or the other about our bad experience there all he said was it is getting colder out so I guess we'll have to start to make more turkey, there is one cooking now but it takes 3 hours.
Yes the server was ware we were out of turkey. Bye. It could of just been a bad evening for the resturant but the manager should of at least faked like he cared about our experience. We have been going there for at least 8 years. The only reason we go is the turkey dinner and if we can't depend on it we will no longer be going there. The server was ok but very rushed there was only 1 other server we saw and he arrived when we did. I guess I would chalk this bad experience up to poor managment. Hope it improves or lose customers

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank sheron d
Gilbert, Arizona
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had a very large group and our service was excellent. But the food was good to horrible. My salad was great but my husband's corn chowder scowl laps was pretty awful. Our son ordered chicken cordon blu that was FRIED? Ugh it was dried out like cardboard. Others in our group also said fish was overlooked. Won't go back

Visited June 2013
1 Thank samyers48
Riverside
“Always worth the time”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

More than once my husband and I have been out on errands and decide we want well prepared, good tasting "big box" convenience food. Mimi's is often at the top of the list. We know we can get selections which are lower calorie and less sodium yet tasty and worth the time. Often I've had special requests and these have always been honored. Service has always been friendly and timely.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Valerie L
Yucaipa, CA
“One of the Best Places to Eat”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have been to Mimi's in 3 States and they are always pretty consistent. I usually go to the one in San Bernardino CA. The Chicken Pot Pies are like home cooked, actually most everything tastes like home cooked even the Grilled Liver and Onions. Chicken Mediera Crepes are the best, Turkey Dinners hit the spot (Cranberry Sauce is one of the most delectable), French Onion soup is one of the tops, the Bread Basket is delicious, Chocolate Mousse with Strawberries is a dream. The only thing I did not care for was their fruit smoothies. You cannot go wrong eating here.

• Visited January 2013