“all tasted the same”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #28 of 230 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Reviewed November 26, 2012

we ordered food for take out. It tasted wierd, sort of vinegar. We did not get sick, but were thinking of it. Stick to breakfast here.

1  Thank janiced976

Reviewed November 13, 2012

They have the best french onion soup ever..I just came back from France and honestly I couldn't find anything better there. I love how Mimi's changes their menu periodically and there are always lots of choices.

1  Thank AvrilSuzanne
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I don't ever miss a Mimi's Cafe if there is one nearby. I am not a "sandwich/deli" person but between the fantastic salads, breads and desserts, I can't drive by one without stopping.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

A sweet little cafe that offers take-out. I was met by a VERY friendly host who took my take-out order. The bleu cheese salad (with cranberries, walnuts, a mix of greens and a tasty vinaigrette) was large and scrumptious. I also ordered a banana/strawberry smoothie that was so good. The order came with one of their massive locally-famous muffins, too.

The restaurant is cozy and has a comfortable little bar area with a large-screen TV. Prices are very reasonable. I'd definitely go there again - this time to eat on-site.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I usually really like Mimi's Cafe and have eaten in several of them in different areas but this one is exceptionally bad and has been the last couple of times we went in there. We only went this time because I had a coupon for buy one meal get one free meal with the catch of ordering 2 beverages. We were in about 8:30pm on a Friday night and it looked like they had just been hit by a blizzard, dirty tables everywhere the servers apologizing for the kitchen being backed up and people in the bar very upset by the service being super slow and no bartender to be found. We sat down pretty quick but waited over 45 minutes for 2 salads which had way too much dressing on them and old lettuce and 2 soups which were super slow to come out. Everyone seated around us had the same experience. That was the last time we will be going there. If you are in the area, go to Applebee's next door or keep driving not worth the stop.

1  Thank mstiffanygirl