“Great Hotel!!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Laguna Beach, California
“Great Hotel!!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The Ayres is the BOMB!!!! Great rooms, great staff and all around good time! The services are all included...
Breakfast is great with lots to choose from...
Great location, lots of good shopping all round the hotel in walking distance to the mall.
Every kind of restaurant you may want within a mile radius...freeway close to get to the beach or to palm springs. The staff is kind, well-informed, always willing to help with any situation you may have.

Room Tip: Have never had a room I did not like!
Green Features: Very environmentally friendly!!!Hotel turns off the electricity with your key each time you leave and helps us to save water with the cleaning staff.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Jennifer H,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a glowing review of our location. We always appreciate when guests enjoy their stasy so much that they write about how lovely it is. Our kitchen team is happy to hear that you found their breakfast to be so appetizing and that you had a wide variety of options to choose from. I hope you have a chance to stay with us again soon.

Warm regards,

Jason Ward

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
Mississippi
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed staying at this hotel. Great location near mall, restaurants, and other shopping venues. The hotel was clean with nice and friendly service. It is also close to the freeway so that makes for easy access as well.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Kimrj2,

We were so happy to welcome you and your husband to our hotel. Our team members always appreciate when guests notice they are attentive to requests and that they are friendly and helpful. We are also glad that you found the location to be so convenient while staying with us. We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Safe travels,

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I've stayed here numerous times and always had a problem-free experience, but the staff came through for me after my last stay, when I forgot about a jacket and ID left in the closet. I remembered on the planeride home, and called them from the Seattle airport. 36 hours later the ID badge arrived via FedEx; the jacket I'll pick up when I return next month. The staff went the extra mile for me, and it's not often I get to say that about any business.

Green Features: The rooms have key-card holders, the idea being when you're not in the room the lights and HVAC are turned off. I've seen that elsewhere and it's a nice touch.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank G_2_the_Dub
Los Altos Hills, California
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We stayed here for one night, there were three of us two adults and one child. The property is clean and has a few high end elements. The front desk service was good, no issues. The breakfast service and food was not up to par, though. This left us quite disappointed in the hotel. We would look for a different property if I was in the area again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank RajivT
Reviewed May 2, 2014

The Ayres is a very nice hotel. The staff is exceedingly friendly. The comfort and cleanliness of the rooms and facilities are always excellent. The breakfasts are outstanding and the "extras" the hotel offers in terms of snacks or special nights (e.g. Pollos Tacos) make the stay something to look forward on the regular business trips I have to take. Highly recommended

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Chris P.,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your business trip.We are so happy to hear that you wish to make visits to our hotel a part of your business travel plans. Our team members love to hear that our guests find them so pleasant, so thank you as well for the compliments.

Safe travels,

San Diego, California
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I am beyond thankful for the excellent service I received after my visit! I left my favorite pair of sandals in the hotel when I checked out, when I realized it I was 60 miles away at my next job assignment. I called frantic and asked if anything was turned in, I was told to call in the morning. The next morning I called and Chelsea answered, she was very helpful and sympathetic to my situation, nothing turned up still. I called once more ( I was a little desperate) and Chelsea said she would personally go and see what she could find. Long story short, not only Chelsea, another wonderful staff member and the general manager finally found my sandals!!! I was so happy they went above and beyond to help find my sandals!! I will definitely be coming back to Moreno Valley Ayres!!! Ayers is very lucky to have such great staff!!!! Thank you so much!!

• Stayed April 2014
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The hotel was perfect we couldn't have had a better stay anywhere. Staff was amazing! The rooms where clean and very nice. Location was excellent. Breakfast in the morning was great. We would stay again any time.

• Stayed April 2014
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Jennifer N,

Thank you for allowing us to welcome you to our hotel. We are so happy that you had such a pleasant stay at our location. I hope that you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Warm regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Moreno Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley
Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa

Been to Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!