“Would Highly Recommend!!! A+ Service”

Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
GreenLeadersGold level
Fresno, California, United States
“Would Highly Recommend!!! A+ Service”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This place was awesome and very clean. The staff were all outstanding. This hotel is locally placed in a great area close to shopping and freeways. Had an unexpected little guest with me (Grandbaby), needed some milk for her at a late hour and the service desk was great in providing us what we needed for her. Thank you so much, our stay was very pleasant!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Just want to throw a warning out there to anyone that is planning on staying at any of the Aryes Hotel and Spa locations, they make you sign a form when you check in, that says there is no smoking in their hotel and if they find evidence of smoking in your room, you will be charged a fee of $125. Now I (being a nonsmoker and strongly against cigarettes, and a frequent hotel visitor due to my husband being active duty Marine Corps) signed this form at check in with no hesitation. The next morning I checked out and went about my day. The following day I look over my bank statement and find a second charge from the hotel although my husband and I only stayed one night. I call the manager and he tells me there was evidence of smoking in the room. After I explained to him that I'm not a smoker and that the cigarettes that were found may have belonged to the maid who was angry with us because we returned to our room around 9 AM (check out isn't until 12 PM) while she was trying to get it ready for next guests to stay in it while we had breakfast in the dining room. He still refused to refund my money. We hadn't even checked out of the room yet and they were basically already pushing us out the door for the next guests. I told the manager there must be some mistake and I want a refund, he then calls me a liar and says he will not refund my money. So finally I called the corporate office and they refuse to refund my money as well. So in the end, I was ripped off for something I didn't do. I wouldn't recommend staying at any of their hotels, the customer service was lousy, the manger was disrespectful and no matter what you tell them, you're a liar. The customer will never be right at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
5 Thank ChelsieNeese
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear ChelsieNeese,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a candid review on TripAdvisor about your experience at our hotel. After reviewing with our team, we found evidence of smoking that required additional cleaning of your room, which included a deep clean and carpet shampoo to ensure your room was ready for our next valued guests.

We apologize for any frustration, but hope you can find it agreeable that the hotel needed to bring your room back into rentable condition. Again, thank you for your feedback & please contact us directly if you would like to review your case once more.

Jason Ward
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Plenty of choice for breakfast but queue for hot food encroaches on other areas making the overall experience pretty However, our overall experience of this hotel was very good and I highly recommend it and would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I travel frequently for business and this hotel is hands down, one of my very favorites. The staff is extremely professional and personable, the decor is beautiful, the facilities are very clean and the breakfast is amazing. I have not stayed at other Ayres (yet!), but I most definitely highly recommend this one!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have never heard of Ayres Hotel so I was a bit apprehensive about service and room quality. I found it to be an excellent value for the cost. The facilities are new, well kept, quiet, and the staff service is excellent. Breakfast is included, but it is not the commonly provided over cooked scramble eggs, potatoes and bacon (no vegetables anywhere). They actually cook eggs to order. For a hotel in this price range is very uncommon. I will definitely stay in this hotel whenever I am in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Nelson M.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor to let others know about your experience at our hotel. Also, thank you for taking a chance on us! We are so glad to know we did not disappoint, especially in the case of our full American breakfast buffet and cooked to order eggs. We will have to think about adding some vegetables in there for veggie lovers, thanks for the idea. Thank you for the compliments on how great of a value our hotel is and we hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Jason Ward
Brandon, Florida
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have stayed at several Ayres Hotels and this one met our expectations. The front desk was always helpful. Great complimentary breakfast in the morning and loved the Taco Tuesdays. Would definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed here a couple of nights and commuted back and forth to Legoland. It was about an hour each way but totally worth it. The hotel is only a few years old, clean, very well decorated, spacious and has the feeling of 5 star hotel. Breakfast is beyond excellent. We have stayed at countless hotels in the past 5 years and Ayres does not disappoint.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moreno Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites
Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa
Courtyard by Marriott Riverside UCR/Moreno Valley Area

Been to Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!