“Our fourth stay at Ayers, our first in Moreno Valley”

Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
GreenLeadersGold level
Fremont, California
“Our fourth stay at Ayers, our first in Moreno Valley”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We have had nothing but positive experiences at the Ayers Hotels. Moreno Valley was no exception. The staff is friendly and helpful, the room spacious, clean, and comfortable. We make regular trips between the SF Bay Area and Phoenix, and we always look forward to our overnight at Ayers both going and coming. The breakfast is fabulous.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear rchat53 -

It was an absolute pleasure welcoming you recently. Thank you so much for choosing us for your stay and for your continued patronage. We are thrilled to know we have lived up to the high expectations set by our sister hotels and were able to provide you with such comfortable accommodations and warm service. We are grateful for your review and hope your travels bring you to Moreno Valley again very soon.

Jason Ward

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My family and I stayed here May 28-30th and let me tell you the room was huge. The hotel was emaculate and very well kept. We stayed in room 422 and it was very big. We had two full size beds and small fridge and a microwave. The bath tub was also really big, although we didnt draw a bath (of course that would be gross). We were lucky when we checked in because it was taco Tuesday and the tacos were only one buck. They were really good. They tacos are made on site from a off site vendor and they were really good. I also believe the have BBQ friday and the BBQ is $5 a plate. All of the facilites were really nice and clean. We did use the pool and it was a little cool for me but didnt bother my 4 year old daughter or our family that came over to swim. The hot tub was nice although the jets were tricky to get to work. One percaution that I do have is that the pool closes at 10pm. We got out of the pool around 9:45pm and when I went up to my room I thought I lost my cellphone. My first reaction was that I left it down at the pool. I headed back down to the pool and I exited the door to enter the pool area and my key card was blocked because the pool was closed, and I was unable to enter the pool gate and unable to reenter the door that led to the hotel. I ended up having to walk around the entire building at 10:30pm in almost no light. I'm guessing it was designed that way but keep in mind dont exit the building by the pool after pool hours because you wont be able to get in. We also ended up doing some laundry on the property as we had been traveling for two weeks and it was a little pricey $2 to wash and $2 to dry. The staff was nice and all of the facilities were clean. This was a good stay. Trust me and request room 422 you wont be disappointed.

Dear michelle_wright3 -

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to welcome you and for your thorough review of our hotel. We love that you were able to take full advantage of our Taco Tuesday event as well as our outdoor heated pool and spa. We are also thrilled to hear that the cleanliness of the hotel met your needs. Security at the hotel is taken very seriously and apologize if the locked doors caused you any inconvenience. We hope that you will stay with us again when you next visit the area.

Warm regards,

Jason Ward
San Francisco, California
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stay here at least once a year, every since they open. This year we alsmost missed out. We called ahead of time and they were booked solid. We dropped off some of our family who were staying there and we were able to walk in and get a room. The rooms are nice clean and spacious Its a very nice location to stay outside of the busy city. I like that its laid back and quiet. The breakfast is nice to have but its the same every day so if you're looking for variety you may not find what you want. I love that they have a cook to order omlette station or you can make a waffle, toast, sausage, breakfast cereals, coffee, tea, juice etc. It saves money so we don't mind the repeat. There isn't a dinner menu, but the hotel is located in a really good spot. At the bottom of the hill are plenty of places to eat. The mall is right accross the road and there are restratunts and shopping on the other side of the mall. All are in good walking distances. Great place.

Riverside, California
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Staff was great and very helpful. The entire place was spotless. We were greated right when we walked in the door. We were there for a Birthday Party and Chelsea went above and beyond making it a great night for all.

San Diego
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I am a landlord and was in a situation where my house in Moreno Valley was flooded and my tenants needed a place to stay temporarily. The staff here is great, they gave me a great rate, and were very very very easy to talk to and do business with. I heard nothing but great things about the hotel from my tenants.

Highly recommended!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Staff is wonderful!!! Natalie in the bar is amazing! It was a very busy weekend there and she handled it great! Adriana is the best! Breakfast is fabulous!!!! Will return!!! Thank you for making my anniversary so nice!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Yucca Valley, California, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Took a group of 40 women for a weekend retreat. We all enjoy the wonderful facilities and location was good to find many things to do. Rooms were great, conference rooms were a great size and the staff was excellent! Thanks so much for a terrific experience!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moreno Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Hampton Inn & Suites Moreno Valley
Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Moreno Valley
Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa

Been to Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!