“Love this place, will continue to return”

Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Moreno Valley
GreenLeadersGold level
Ventura, California
“Love this place, will continue to return”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have a friend that lives in Moreno Valley so she recommended this hotel when I was coming to visit. I was pleasantly surprised. I had a 2 queen suite which I was sharing with two teenagers, my room had a half room divider that actually had shutters which worked out great and gave the teens a little privacy. The bed was I hate to say, more comfortable than my own! We went downstairs next morning expecting your typical continental breakfast but got an array of options, from pancakes to waffles, omeletes made to order, fresh fruit, yogurt, etc. It was absolutely delicious! I recently returned on a Tuesday, tired and hungry after a work day an a few hours drive. I walked in and saw a "Taco Tuesday" sign offering $1 tacos, $2 beers and $3 margaritas. I was a little hesitant to eat tacos at a hotel but when we walked out we discovered it was a street taco vendor, absolutely delicious and fresh, we went back for seconds! The bartender was absolutely great, she had good drink recommendations and just friendly in general. I will definetely be returning and would recommend this hotel to my friends and family. By the way with my discount I paid under $100 for my room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed here for a church women's retreat. My price was set by the church so I cannot comment on price of the room as I don't know what it was. But, the accomodations were quite nice. The hotel prides itself on being "clean and green" so you see several different things they do for that that I haven't seen elsewhere.....like a TV remote without any crevices so it is easier for housekeeping to get clean and a box on the wall to put your key in that runs most of the electricity in the room, which means you can't leave the lights on unnecessarily. The only catch to that was the refrigerator is NOT on that circuit which is good because you don't want your food going bad. But, the air conditioning WAS on that circuit. The room could get quite warm while we were out so my roommate started leaving her key in the room and we shared mine. The hotel provides a huge free breakfast with omelet station and other hot foods. That was nice. And, it's hours are long so you don't have to get up too early to get there. There meeting room was nice and they let us use it until 1100 PM which was nice, many hotels require you to leave it earlier. The hotel staff was also very attentive to our needs as far as keeping the complimentary coffee/tea stocked, making sure the room was clean/straightened up each day, etc. Overall, a wonderful experience.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

If "awesomest" isn't a word, it should be because every person on the hotel staff was friendly, accomodating, gracious, helpful, and really great at his or her job which made our retreat the awesomest ever! What a great place to hold an event! The meeting room has great acoustics, is very attractive, and worked great for all the things we needed it for -- it was our catered restaurant, meeting room, snack room, game room, coffee and water station (provided by the hoetl) and a comfortable hang-out space.
Many thanks to the hotel staff for your help and willingness to do anything to help our event go perfectly. We really appreciate you guys. And thanks for taking our group picture for us so we could all be in it instead of one of us having to be behind the camera.
The rooms are beautiful, comfortable, spacious, classy, and welcoming. Fridge, Microwave - very convenient, The food was great too! The pool, patio, and spa area are private and clean.
What a surprising gem in the middle of Moreno Valley. Our ladies were thrilled and felt pampered.
See you next year!

Room Tip: The king rooms have a couch, desk, and coffee table and yet are still very spacious.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our women's church group had a wonderful retreat and enjoyed our stay with you. The beds were very comfortable and rooms kept very clean. Breakfast omelets were wonderful. I would recommend your facility to anyone for a business, family or just individual gathering. Thanks.

West Tisbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 10, 2013

A fairly new hotel, it is an excellent facility with very large rooms, well furnished. The room rate includes breakfast, which is quite large, including freshly cooked omelets. In the breakfast room, both televisions are tuned to the Fox channel to capture the very biased morning news show. I suspect this reflects the owner's political view but it would be better if there were separate programs on the TVs; maybe Fox on one and CNN or MSNBC on the other. Also: the desk chair in the bedroom wouldn't rise up, creating a very akward sitting position for using the computer. Not a business person's hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ridgecrest, California
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife needed spinal surgery; which, required a few nights stay. The first night we stayed at the hotel, and the next two nights I stayed the alone. We enjoyed the pool, restaurant, and room very much. The staff was very friendly and courteous.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Mission Viejo, California, United States
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had a corner king room. Very spacious with a separate living room/couch area. Bathtub is very large. Small microwave, fridge and coffee maker in the room. Large comfortable king sized bed. The hotel offers a free continental breakfast with a small omelet/egg station with a cook to make your omelet to order. The breakfast area gets pretty crowded but you can take your food back up to your room. We did not visit the pool or gym.

Room Tip: We had a corner room which has an emergency stairwell on one side so it was very private and seclude...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Comfort Inn Moreno Valley near March Air Reserve Base
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands

Been to Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley? Share your experiences!