Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley
Priceline
Motel 7(Moreno Valley)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewstaco nightmade to order omeletsriverside areaomelet barfront desk staffexcellent breakfastgreat place to stayvery nice hotelshopping and restaurantsfresh fruiti highly recommend this hotelbusiness centerclean roomsfree breakfastbusiness tripmini fridgewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I don't have any complaints about my stay. I arrived late and was greeting by a smiling clerk. I went to my room, put the card in the reader inside the room to turn the lights on, and everything lit up and came to a comfortable temperature very quickly. The beds were comfortable and I was soon asleep. The next morning I went to their breakfast and was surprised that it was more than the usual self serve mix of most hotels with breakfast. I had an omelette made to order along with a waffle at a self serve station. I'm looking forward to my next stay with them.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Bill -

We are looking forward to your next stay as well. Thank you so much for your positive review and for choosing us for your visit to the area. I am pleased you found everything in order and that the full breakfast was a highlight of your stay. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Lovely room. Great breakfasts. Friendly staff. Wonderful amenities at a moderate price.
My only regret was no table and chairs even though there is a refrigerator and micro. The
only chair was at the desk.

Room Tip: Our corner room was large and sunny. I especially liked the large windows.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear jazzyandsnazzy -

Thank you so much for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. I am thrilled we were able to exceed your expectations with our rooms and service. I definitely understand your concern about tables and chairs in the rooms. While we do not offer these in room, we do have the Anza Lounge available for guest use should they desire a dining area. The Anza Lounge also contains a full bar available during specific hours. We are grateful for your recommendation and hope to welcome you again very soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This was one of the best hotels I've stayed at, great customer service, I would recommend it to all
my family and friends. Thanks to the staff for being cordial and attentive to our needs. My wife and I and a friend stayed only for one night to bring in the new year with family near bye, so I cannot give a review of the restaurant we only had breakfast and was late to that, thanks again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Alwin L -

You are too kind! Thank you so much for the enthusiastic recommendation and for choosing us in the first place. It's always our absolute pleasure to provide guests with the best in service and accommodations. To be described as the "best" is exactly what we are working towards. Thank you again and please consider us the next time you are in the area.

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The hotel is beautiful. It is right off the freeway and close to shopping. If you are looking for friendly staff with a smile I suggest you do not stay here. They are rude and arrogant and make you feel as if you should not have wasted your money in the beautiful and rude establishment during the holidays. We do not get away often and after checking in late, and then having some staff member knock on the door only to walk away when you say hold on. Then offering a high rate for another night that was cheaper online. I think the beauty of the hotel does not compare to the rudeness of several staff members. I read the comments of others and I am glad they were treated friendly, but I guess it was a bad day for the staff when I stayed.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have stayed here before, and didn't even have to think twice about booking a room again. Their room are immaculate and comfy. Very soft beds and nice linens. I amnot much of a soap or lotion guy, but the oatmeal soap was awesome and smelled amazing. Taco Tuesday is a must. Great happy hour with friendly staff and good prices. I'll see ya at the next check-in Ayers!

Room Tip: Single king room is very spacious with a nice sitting area.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business